PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE ROOM TO SHARE

Fritz Sender
03-22-2012, 09:14 PM
i have a car and a camping pass..... no one is camping with me & shit..... I Will be leaving from LA....if you would like to throw down for gas and the camping pass that would be cool.

pozhiin
03-22-2012, 09:16 PM
for weekend 2 ? i'm down to camp and pitch in for food, but i cant help you with gas. i'm gunna take the buss from the opposite direction. lol

mmiani
03-23-2012, 05:07 PM
For weekend 2???Do you still have a place? e-mail me malmiani@hotmail.com

Parker
03-23-2012, 05:44 PM
hi my name is parker and im from ohio. so im flying to san diego a week before the show to visit two of my sisters as they live in san diego. my sisters do not have tickets to the show and they will be taking me. the thing is i only have a shuttle pass so if u have a camping pass and some extra space i would be more than greatful if u let me camp with you. i plan on bringing at least $300 for whatever the trip calls for, party supplies, food, art, etc. iwent to bonnaroo '06, '07, rothbury and lollapalooza '08, and bonnaroo '10 so i have a bit of experience navigating and what nots. um ur the first person ive wrote, write back, thanks. -parker- barker.penjamin@gmail.com

Parker
03-23-2012, 05:48 PM
hey my name is parker i have a shuttle pass and im also going alone i would be more than happy to throw on gas and food and stuff if i could camp with you...u could name a price and we could work something out. im flying all the way from ohio, visiting my sister in san diego then driving up from there. write back barker.penjamin@gmail.com