PDA

View Full Version : Room available in Presidential Suite for 2 (possibly 3) fun and exciting individuals

ajnz73
03-22-2012, 04:23 PM
I have a 3 bedroom presidential suite for Weekend 2 about 4 miles from the venue (Worldmark at Indio). This unit has a rooftop balcony with its own private hot tub. I've stayed there before. It has everything you could ask for and more. It has a great kitchen for cooking. You would get your own huge bedroom with a king size bed, your own bathroom, and access to the rest of the suite and the resort.

I'd like $750 for the room from Thursday April 19th to Monday April 23rd. Market Value for this room is more than I'm asking, but that's not the idea. I just want to cover my costs. We are a group of 6, with 5 guys and 1 gal ranging from 25-30 years of age. We are all fun yet responsible people who are easy to get along with and know how to have a good time. We don't expect you to be with us throughout the festival, but certainly don't mind extra company. Hopefully you would look at this post as not just a room for rent, but as an opportunity to have a great time and make some new friends.That's the idea.