PDA

View Full Version : 3 People with a huge car looking to share a car camping spot! Weekend 2!

ornela
03-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Hey there are 3 of us (2 guys 1 girl) and we didn't get a car camping spot :( We have a huge white van and can pick up someone who has a spot but no car! Also, we want to carpool and paint the car for coachella carpooling! We also have a ton of camping gear so just let me know if you're interested!

SeantheJeweler
03-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Where are you from? We are coming from AZ and we have an extra car camping as one of our groups cars is broken down and not sure it will be repaired in time. We have a group of 18 with 6 camping passes.

ornela
03-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Were all local. Newport beach and huntington beach! About an hr away from Indio.

lolove_rva
03-23-2012, 07:00 AM
We have a camping spot (1 guy, 1 girl), that also includes one car parking space. We would rather not get a rental car so that would be great if we could carpool. We're arriving at LAX around noon Thursday, April 19.

itchmeharder
03-26-2012, 11:17 PM
I have a camping pass and was planning on going solo since none of my friends are going, but I would much rather hang out and party with some cool people. I live in Ventura but would be willing to drive down so we can all carpool.

Penis
03-27-2012, 12:31 AM
Got a pass - me and my girl travel light. Gonna be in Long Beach/Cypress area Thursday. PM me if you think this sounds like something that may work.