PDA

View Full Version : ROOM OPEN IN BIG HOUSE WEEKEND 2!!! :)

noahosuna
03-22-2012, 08:56 AM
We have rented a big house for Thursday - Monday only a few blocks away from the venue :)! There is still one room open and we want to fill it with fun energetic people , you can put as many people as you would like in it . Call or text me if interested 949-525-8208 or email noahosuna@yahoo.com

baily
03-22-2012, 09:22 AM
and this folks is why you don't rent your house out....

'as many people as you would like' - dude if you rented my house and I found you'd gone over the max....I'd hand you the contract and let you know you forfeited your money and to vacate the house immediately. Note your contract DOES have a maximum occupancy and allows the owner & management company to drop in at ANY time to verify occupancy and/or violations.

People paid good $ for their house...you are a guest...allowing anyone and everyone to come in is disrespectful and I hope the owner/management pops in and either see's all you there...and tosses your ass out or B- they come over and see all the gear in there and see that you violated contract and they pull all the gear out of the house and have you trying to get in touch with their office at 2am when they are closed.

Last bit of note: If your extra guests, smoke or do any damage to the property - YOU are legally on the contract for any and all damages. If you think for one second that any Coachella goer isn't going to roll a joint inside the room and smoke it - whether you say not to or don't say anything at all - they are going to. That's one hell of a risk to take on your dime.

noahosuna
03-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Haha ok buddy :) , just because your staying in some motel 8 doesnt mean you have to hate on those who have houses less than a mile from the venue.

P.S. you will not be invited to the after party ;)

Robin
03-22-2012, 10:53 AM
P.S. you will not be invited to the after party ;)

Why do I have the feeling that I'm going to see you on Judge Judy?

noahosuna
03-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Haha I've been doing this same thing for the past 6 Coachellas and have never had a problem :) thanks for taking the time out of your day to write on my post though :)!

noahosuna
03-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Oh I get it your the fat people who go to stagecoach , who talk trash on on the attractive people at Coachella :) , don't worry they will be serving deep fried Mc Ribs at stagecoach !

mmiani
03-22-2012, 01:51 PM
Still have the room???? I just text u!

noahosuna
03-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Yes room still open :)!!! Come and get it

BROKENDOLL
03-22-2012, 11:05 PM
We have rented a big house for Thursday - Monday only a few blocks away from the venue :)! There is still one room open and we want to fill it with fun energetic people , you can put as many people as you would like in it . Call or text me if interested 949-525-8208 or email noahosuna@yahoo.com

Haha ok buddy :) , just because your staying in some motel 8 doesnt mean you have to hate on those who have houses less than a mile from the venue. P.S. you will not be invited to the after party ;)
Hey, noahosuna, how many people have texted you or called just to tell you what an ignorant disrespectful ass-wipe you sound like? And if you've been doing this for the last 6 years, then you probably remember when Indio's residents weren't so sure about the Coachella crowd... Now they open their homes and trust complete strangers to take care of and show respect for it. Can you promise that when you're advertising for as many that can fit in one fucking room? I hope so because otherwise, you could fuck things up for future Coachella house renters.

BTW... how do you know that Stagecoach attendees are all fat and that they'll have Deep Fried McRibs there?

noahosuna
03-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Haha are you really so pathetic and lonely to where you will spend all this time posting on my room for rent blog? I could care less about shity ass Indio , the reason they have Coachella there is because it's the armpit of California , people don't care about the city you trash rat