PDA

View Full Version : Weekend 2, please please please let me get what i want and camp in your space...

hereslookingatyoukid
03-21-2012, 08:20 PM
Okay, that may come across a little desperate but I suppose my situation is just that right now. I'm basically coming over from the UK with a friend for Coachella weekend 2. There is only 4 weeks to go and as we were unable to get camping passes due to main ones being sold out/not having a car I'm stuck not knowing where I am going to stay. While my friend has decided to stay elsewhere during the Festival I really want to experience it all as I've flown out there and wish to try and camp somewhere on the grounds. I thought I had something sorted but I haven't been able to get back in touch with the person who had agreed before and so now I'm basically back to square one. Hoping someone on here will be nice enough to be-friend me and put up with me for a few nights. I can squeeze in the corner of a tent or I'll happily pitch up one next door and of course would pay towards any costs of the camping spot.

I'm a 22 year old male, pretty chilled, fave bands are The Gaslight Anthem, Bon Iver, Laura Marling, Arcade Fire & The Swell Season but I like a fair amount of stuff. The more I write here the more I feel like I'm signing up to a dating website or something and I'm probably not coming across too great but hey, ho, I have to try! If all else fails I am just going to blag it on the day but I'd rather not leave it till then as I will most likely fail spectacularly.

So yeah, if you have any space in your camping areas then please get in touch either on here or by message. It would be greatly appreciated. This is for weekend 2 of Coachella. And if you like any of the bands I've mentioned above then definitely get in touch because we will probably get on pretty well!