PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE LAKE ELDORADO 2 PASSES+ FURNISHED TENT PACKAGE BELOW FACE VALUE! week ONE

Ogdelta9
03-21-2012, 12:25 AM
Hello everyone. I purchased an El Dorado 2 person package for week one of Coachella. Face value is $1750+Parking charge+Fees. Cost over $1850 before it sold out.

The tent is ready to use and comes with cots, sleeping bags and an ice chest. More security then in other areas of camp. Also, more activities. In and out priviledges! dont get your car stuck in camp grounds the whole time! leave as you please. go shopping or out on the town. For more info go to the lake el dorado page in the coachella page.

Just last week we found out my girlfriend was pregnant with our second child. She was pregnant during Coachella 2010 and it sucked. She couldn't hang and we were unable to have as good of a time as we should have. Therefore, I have decided to miss coachella or at least week 1. None of my buddies can make week one. So Im selling my el dorado package.

Price is $1500 OBO. Significantly below face value.

Keep in mind that tickets are selling for $500+ each on different sites. Camping is also sold out and selling for hundreds. Companion parking would run you some extra money as well.

No need to buy a tent! No need to bring blankets or pillows! No need to buy a cooler! It is all included!!!!

This is a great deal!

Serious buyers please message me or email me directly at asisoner@aol.com

I live in Laguna Beach. I can meet you in OC, LA, IE or Riverside county. I prefer if you come to my home that way there is trust everything is legit.

Thanks everyone! I am also willing to trade for a week 2 package.

Ogdelta9
03-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Bump!

Ogdelta9
03-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Shoot me an offer whoever is interested. Selling below face value! not a scalper! this is a really good deal!

Ogdelta9
03-24-2012, 01:48 PM
Bump....

Ogdelta9
03-28-2012, 01:16 AM
Bump