PDA

View Full Version : Place to stay/Parking question

Elhtdp
03-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Two questions, I was only able to purchase a pass this year and I'm new to all of these whole day parking shenanigans. So I can leave my car there during the daytime, but I have to move it come nightfall?

Also, this would be my second time to Coachella and this time I wasn't able to snag a car camping pass like I did last year. I'm down to make friends and camp with somebody, but I'm pretty low key and usually just want to crash/drink afterwards. I'll pay for any regular expenses, just need a place to stay.

Theeenks

EDIT: Weekend 2, yep.

tyles
03-20-2012, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=Elhtdp;2421049]Two questions, I was only able to purchase a pass this year and I'm new to all of these whole day parking shenanigans. So I can leave my car there during the daytime, but I have to move it come nightfall?[QUOTE]

Not so much you have to move it at nightfall, but more like you have to leave after the show is over each day. No overnight day parking.

billtino
03-20-2012, 12:10 PM
you do have to move it after the show each night. the tow trucks drivers start lining up around 2am...

Mugwog
03-20-2012, 02:40 PM
Get a car companion pass, you park a little further,but you can chill all night if you wanted to in the camp grounds

alyssaf12
03-20-2012, 02:50 PM
I might have a car companion pass I can sell you so you can park overnight

LetThereBeLight
03-24-2012, 03:18 PM
I definitely have one to sell, if you are interested.

LetThereBeLight
03-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Crap. Just noticed you said weekend two. I keep forgetting to specify. Mine is for weekend one.