PDA

View Full Version : FS 1 ga, 1 car camping & 1 car companion pass for each weekend

mplsbump
03-19-2012, 10:12 PM
All these passes have been sold for both weekends. .
Thank you to those that bought them and those that helped with the sale!

captncrzy
03-20-2012, 07:18 AM
Only an unbelievable fool would send a money order to a complete stranger.

mplsbump
03-20-2012, 09:09 AM
You say, But in my opinion it's a federal document that I have to prove who I am when I cash it at the post office. After cashing I would then package immediately and with signatures requested and tracking numbers all involved know exactly what's happening.

I'd prefer a face to face cash at my door then you know who I am and where I am, thus my comment "If there happens to be a local cash buyer by me they're going to get preference. "

If you are so opinionated against a USPS money order with tracking and signatures requested being a bad way just what do you think is a good way? If anyone here has a problem with this maybe one of the local boardies to me will step in, I'm physically located very close a few old school ones that are very vocal on this board and I'd be more than willing to drive to them and prove what I have.

There are to many paypal scams and any check cashed I'd have to wait up to 14 days to make sure it got back to the originating bank before sending passes.

If anyone knows better ways I'm open to hearing them.

mplsbump
03-20-2012, 09:19 AM
For those of you that think paypal is safe you need to research it on the net. I have a paypal account and have sold on ebay and paypal is ok until someone does a chargeback or another scam on you.
Here's a link to a forum which story after story about paypal. Spend some time reading and get smart.

http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/

captncrzy
03-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Old School Vocal Boardies