PDA

View Full Version : WEEKEND 1: Space for 1 - 3 people to share awesome place with (Villa Marriott) !

Euro-Chiller
03-19-2012, 01:16 PM
Hello everybody!

Still looking for a place to stay at during WEEKEND 1?
Great! ...since I am looking for YOU to share this place with: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/travel/ctdst-marriotts-shadow-ridge-ii-the-enclaves/
It fits 4 people and the more we are - the cheaper this great place is going to be for each and everyone of us.

Marriott's Desert Springs Villas is a prestigious vacation mecca made popular by those who enjoy style and elegance. The beautiful apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, formal living & dining areas, private balconies, and washer/dryer. While staying at the villas, enjoy many amenities including seven on-site pools, a fitness center, and more.

Interested?

- private message me ;-) ....great pricing!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best
Esther

sonofhal
03-19-2012, 01:31 PM
It fits 4? I got 13 into one of those one year.

Euro-Chiller
03-19-2012, 01:52 PM
It fits 4? I got 13 into one of those one year.

Really?! Ooh wow. That means plenty of room, everyone! ;-)

sonofhal
03-19-2012, 01:59 PM
If you have one of the villas with a kitchen then you'll have a ton of room. Just get people to bring sleeping bags. If you have one of the large double units then you'll have a king bed, double sofa bed and two other double beds.

Euro-Chiller
03-19-2012, 02:00 PM
So who's in? If that's what people are up for - we can make it a big group, too. Fine with any solution, just trying to cover costs and am in to share this with a bunch of nice people of yous, too! ;-))

Euro-Chiller
03-19-2012, 02:23 PM
http://www.airbnb.de/rooms/394056

Jpurcell-12
03-21-2012, 11:22 PM
Hey me and friend are pretty interested. Were college kids from san diego. Can you send me some prices? Thanks.

Euro-Chiller
03-22-2012, 09:15 AM
Hello dear,

great to hearing from you!
Actually it is 250 USD per person per night, but I want to offer this to you at 100 USD a night per person at my own risk (--> 300 USD / person for the whole thing)

In case we'll find a couple more people to share the package with --> cheaper ;-)
What do you think?

Happy regards,
Esther

Euro-Chiller
03-23-2012, 03:19 AM
Who else wants come and join us at this really awesome place? Looking forward to hearing from you! ;-)