PDA

View Full Version : (2) Weekend 2 Tickets plus camping for sale ( SF Bay Area Only)

Llcouttien
03-16-2012, 12:12 PM
As the title states, I have (2) Weekend 2 tickets plus camping for sale. I am unable to go so the next best thing is to help someone with the ability to go who doesn't have tickets. I have all my receipts as well as pictures of the actual passes/box that I got in the mail with the tickets. I can supply proof upon request but I wouldn't be waisting my time otherwise posting. I will not be separating these tickets so please don't ask for the time being.

I would also like to state that I am trying to make this a local deal. I am located in the SF Bay Area, I would hope that the person wanting the tickets is or at least willing to come to pick them up from here. This is a cash only transaction so please keep that in mind as well. I will look and read all replies/emails regarding these tickets but priority is given to local buyers.

Any questions please feel free to ask me. Thank you.

- Llcouttien

The_Den
03-16-2012, 04:59 PM
PM Sent.

medina_azim
03-28-2014, 12:25 PM
hey im interested in buying your two tickets and camping site as a package. Please let me know how much.