PDA

View Full Version : Killswitch Engage and DragonForce

Good Days Last
03-21-2007, 10:55 PM
I went to Vegas last night and saw these two bands along with Chamaira and He Is Legend at the House of Blues.

It was an absolutely amazing show. I don't know if any one else likes these bands... I didn't at first, and I mainly went to see Dragonforce, but now I pretty much enjoy KSE too.

Has anyone else had that kind of concert experience, where you go and discover a good new band that you "dig"?

Mr.Nipples
03-21-2007, 11:02 PM
dragonforce is the new ICP

DeltaSigChi4
03-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Does ICP even play instruments, you worthless/mindless cunt?

I'd really like to beat the living shit out of you.

No joke.

E

DeltaSigChi4
03-21-2007, 11:30 PM
Anyway, GDL ...

I was there too. I made a thread about it; pretty sure that Nazi PF deleted it. There was DragonForce discussion in there. Mrs. Nipples didn't show up to crap on it; others did, but at least their crapping makes sense. First time I have ever heard DF compared to ICP.

E

Mr.Nipples
03-21-2007, 11:33 PM
Does ICP even play instruments, you worthless/mindless cunt?

I'd really like to beat the living shit out of you.

No joke.

E

suck my dick scalper...

DeltaSigChi4
03-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Nice to see you're correcting your mistaken posting from your gimmick alt account only to reply with the same exact response. Try using less drugs, you fruitless parasite on society.

Hopefully by festival-time you're already dead.

E

DRUNKOFFBREASTMILK
03-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Nice to see you're correcting your mistaken posting from your gimmick alt account only to reply with the same exact response. Try using less drugs, you fruitless parasite on society.

Hopefully by festival-time you're already dead.

E

suck my dick scalper...

RockStr4Life
03-21-2007, 11:45 PM
suck my dick scalper...

haha

DeltaSigChi4
03-21-2007, 11:46 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/goopslinger/chuck-norris-says.gif

E

DRUNKOFFBREASTMILK
03-21-2007, 11:48 PM
im disappointed...

MadMatt
03-22-2007, 06:59 AM
I went to Vegas last night and saw these two bands along with Chamaira and He Is Legend at the House of Blues.

It was an absolutely amazing show. I don't know if any one else likes these bands... I didn't at first, and I mainly went to see Dragonforce, but now I pretty much enjoy KSE too.

Has anyone else had that kind of concert experience, where you go and discover a good new band that you "dig"?

I saw the show in St. Louis a week or two ago. Dragonforce has some amazing guitarists, even if people don't like their style, they can't deny that fact. I liked it when the guys would hammer tap on each others guitars and then pick their own guitars. It's pretty crazy how they can do that so fast and make it sound flawless.

But I was almost wondering if the guys were for real, in terms of their hair and clothing. It was like I was watching Spinal Tap. But they were having fun, I know that.

danno828
03-22-2007, 07:55 AM
yeah, i saw them in LA, at the house of blues last week. awesome show!
chimaira is pretty cool. he is legend is alright, but the emo/metal singer is kind of weird.
dragonforce was aweomse, i guess their antics do remind me of spinal tap, but not that much, they just like to put on a fun show, they have the talent to back up any dumb antics they do anyways.
KSE was great too, singer has a really powerful voice. would see any of these bands again.