PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen?

Dickinabox
03-21-2007, 04:15 PM
The rakes? I really wanted to see them but it dint happen last year. Who saw them and what did you think of em?

TheGunslinger138
03-30-2007, 10:00 AM
^ What with all these replys, it must have been K-I-L-L-E-R. Actually, I think they played at the same time as Daft Punk.

gaypalmsprings
03-30-2007, 10:13 AM
I saw the Rakes with the Hoes

amyzzz
03-30-2007, 01:22 PM
The Rakes were HORRIBLE. Absolutely HORRIBLE. I heard part of their set as I was leaving early from Daft Punk. You didn't miss anything. Don't worry.

Clear Channel Must Die
03-31-2007, 03:51 PM
I saw most of The Rakes set and enjoyed it. The music was good and their lead singer is a good front man, he cracked a few Kanye West jokes which were funny. Their last CD "Capture/Release" is good too. The lack of responses is due to a sparse crowd. Depeche Mode's set ran late and Daft Punk was playing at the same time as The Rakes and Daft Punk drew a large crowd. Not my favorite of the weekend, however well worth seeing live if you get the chance.

McFearless
03-31-2007, 11:15 PM
I seen them in SF and it was enjoyable. Not anything mind blowing though.

Dickinabox
04-04-2007, 03:01 AM
The Rakes were HORRIBLE. Absolutely HORRIBLE. I heard part of their set as I was leaving early from Daft Punk. You didn't miss anything. Don't worry.

Yeah I left early from Depeche's bad performance and was at Daft Punk, just wish i coulda seen em a bit. But thanks for the info fellas.