PDA

View Full Version : RAGE against Ticketmaster

smash
01-22-2007, 09:40 PM
I can not believe this is the only place to buy tix nowadays. I honestly don't mind driving to venues even if it takes hours just to know that I didn't pay a dollar to these ba$tards. F@CK YOU - TICKETMASTER

suprefan
01-22-2007, 09:47 PM
I can not believe this is the only place to buy tix nowadays. I honestly don't mind driving to venues even if it takes hours just to know that I didn't pay a dollar to these ba$tards. F@CK YOU - TICKETMASTER

The Glasshouse in Pomona will be selling tickets without service fees starting Saturday. See? all fixed for ya, dont complain if you dont know the solution.

smash
01-23-2007, 08:55 AM
That I did not know.. Do you know any other places that sell w/o a charge? Pomona's a little far from me..

bradley
01-23-2007, 09:05 AM
be nice and polite to Tessa, send her money, and she'll probably buy your tickets for you from the Glasshouse.

tessalasset
01-23-2007, 09:15 AM
check the g.house thread.

SpartanKing
01-25-2007, 11:54 PM
Ya FU ticketmaster, they monopolize the ticket industry. Sure there are smaller places but most concerts go thru TM.

crazzz2007
01-26-2007, 12:25 AM

That I did not know.. Do you know any other places that sell w/o a charge? Pomona's a little far from me..

first you say you don't mind driving hours, then you complain pomona's too far. gosh

Tomasz
01-26-2007, 12:57 AM
I had to pay over $70 in fees for my tickets, including a delivery charge... WHEN I'M PICKING THE TICKETS UP!! Madness.

I'm coming from the UK so I can't take a chance on someone else getting my tickets :(

eyeluvmusik
01-26-2007, 05:54 AM
If you would have purchased your three day tickets on Ducat King you would have only paid $225 including all the service fees. A far cry from ticketbastard who are charging double that price. Pay attention next time!

tessalasset
01-26-2007, 09:54 AM
its not ticketmaster charging double. the face value of the tickets was reduced just for the dukat king presale. the actual face value for the tickets is $249.