PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to trade tent camping for car camping? (Weekend 1)

rickpolo3
03-10-2012, 03:12 PM
I would like to trade my Weekend One tent camping for car camping. Coachella web site claims you can't transfer camping sites - you can only purchase camping when you purchase tickets. Does anyone know if it's possible to switch? Thanks.

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Your camping pass is tied to your wristband so if you were able to find someone who has a wristband with a car camping pass that they want to trade for tent camping, you would have to trade both your wristband and the tent camping pass to the other person for their wristband and car camping pass. In other words the camping pass has to stay with the wristband it was sent with.

Tehota
04-03-2012, 12:09 PM
I have a tent camping spot and i need a car camping spot. we could meet up before we go into the campground, enter together, and once they scan our passes we could switch at the gate. please let me know if our down to do this i really need a car camping spot and i have tent camping. I am located near los angeles Tehota@gmail.com