PDA

View Full Version : Need someone with a car to camp in my car camping spot!

kashklem
03-10-2012, 09:15 AM
So I bought a car camping ticket thinking my friend, with a car, would be coming... he ditched me for Thailand.. So now I need someone with a car to camp with me because there's no such thing as car camping without a car unfortunately! This is for the second weekend. I am training/bussing down from Vancouver and will arrive on the 19th. Let me know if you're interested please thanks cool peace.

smkyjoe
03-12-2012, 02:17 PM
just message you!

- peace

JamesLochrie
03-14-2012, 02:41 AM
[QUOTE=kashklem;2411805]So I bought a car camping ticket thinking my friend, with a car, would be coming... he ditched me for Thailand.. So now I need someone with a car to camp with me because there's no such thing as car camping without a car unfortunately! This is for the second weekend. I am training/bussing down from Vancouver and will arrive on the 19th. Let me know if you're interested please thanks cool peace.[/QUOTE

Hey mate,

Me and my girlfriend are coming over from Australia (were English btw), anyways, we have gen admin + companion but no car camping and are looking for some kind soul to hook us up with somewhere to park n camp. We'll not cramp ur style and we'll bring plenty of beer/supplies to split three ways to sweeten the deal. Give me a heads up if ur still looking bud!

James