PDA

View Full Version : Camping pass linked to wristband

amma_sol
03-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Ok. I know different variations of this question have been asked and answered. Don't yell at me.

One of our groups orders has 4 wristbands and 1 camping pass.
Plans have changed and 3 of those people are taking the camping pass and going separately.
From Coachella.com: "If you bought multiple festival passes and one camping pass, the camping pass will only be valid with the first one from your group that arrives."
Now, if the one person that is not going in that car anymore arrives before them, will their car camping pass not work?
Is there a way to call Frontgate and change this?
We don't have enough passes to trade with them because our other orders have car camping passes on them.

Stickjohn
03-10-2012, 08:20 AM
I think they mean "the first person from your group that arrives with the camping pass" but it's hard to say since this is new. In other words, when scanning the camping pass they will want to scan at least one wristband from the same order (and not that scanning a wristband will invalidate a camping pass attached to the same order if that camping pass is not scanned at the same time.) Last year they did not scan wristbands when checking into camping but who knows this year. If what you fear is how it works, then anyone who sold/transferred an extra wristband that was ordered with a camping pass (and other festival passes) could have the same problem and I very much doubt GV would let that happen. I'd recommend emailing Coachella over calling Frontgate for a question like this.

amma_sol
03-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Hmmm okay thanks!