PDA

View Full Version : Have a car?! Need a place to camp?! Look here!!! Sacramento/Davis Area

emg707
03-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Hello, three of us are looking for a ride from the Sacramento/Davis area to Coachella during the first weekend. Our friend bailed on us for financial reasons and now we don't have transportation down. We are willing to help with gas money and we can take turns driving down. We have a car camping spot, so if you need a place to stay we can help you out. If you're interested, please pm me and we can talk on Facebook or something.

I adopted a group of people and drove some of them to Coachella last year and now we are all super close and keep in constant contact. So this is not my first time doing this on the boards. I hope karma is on my side this year and someone is willing to drive me and some friends down. Here is a link to our group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/116565168417606/

Thank You!!!

P.S. It might turn out to be only two of us that need a ride and we are meeting up with a lot of the people that I camped with last year. We are an awesome group. Trust