PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle Passes came, nothing in the package!

Tucker
03-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Anyone experiencing this or am I the only one getting shafted?

mjake07
03-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Hey Tucker - I got a package today with just the car camping sticker in it...nothing else. Called FrontGate and they said even though the orders are linked, they process them separately.....bizarre. $25 shipping to send me a sticker in an envelope???

Wristbands, etc have not been shipped yet I guess.

Goatchella
03-12-2012, 02:32 PM
The wristbands are in boxes and the stickers are in envelopes.

They are prob made and packaged at different times or locations.

Calm down.

mjake07
03-12-2012, 02:34 PM
haha...I'm not freakin' out - just seems weird they wouldn't put them together, and $25 to mail an envelope is a bit steep. But whatever, it's only a month away and I can't wait to get there :)

Goatchella
03-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Did you get charged an extra $25 or are you referring to the whole shipping charge of your order?

I got 4 wristbands and a camping pass in 4 boxes and an envelope.

Not one wristband or camping pass came together on the same day.
Just chill brotha. Three little birds Kay?

mjake07
03-12-2012, 02:51 PM
I did get charged a second $25, but whatever....4 years in a row now and we're addicted to Coachella ;)

faxman75
03-12-2012, 03:13 PM
The wristbands are in boxes and the stickers are in envelopes.

They are prob made and packaged at different times or locations.

Calm down.

This isn't necessarily true. I got both my wristband and camping pass in one delivery package all within the Coachella box. No envelope at all.

Goatchella
03-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Omg... I'm just saying there is no exact protocol for the way they ship and def not any common sense involved.
I'm trying to calm these guys down faxy. Work with me here.

Everything I said is 100% true.

algunz
03-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Some logic or pattern would be useful. Just sayin'.

Tucker
03-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Lemme rephrase what I said... IN INTERPRETIVE DANCE! Aside: I received my wristbands already.

Heard a knock at the door. It was the UPS man.

Signed for my package. UPS man says "You going to coachella?" I replied "Yes I am! These must be the shuttle passes"

yada yada yada... I open the thin package nothing inside. No receipt, no envelope, no nothin'

Luckily, the lady I talked to at front gate was super understanding and I guess they are sending mine out again.

dml26
03-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Today I received 2 UPS packages. In one was my Coachella Box with my 2 GA Weekend 1 passes and my car camping pass. There was nothing in the other UPS package.