PDA

View Full Version : I Can Has Space To Share, Please? -- Weekend 2

MarinaRaSauce
03-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Hey, everyone!

So, to start: YES, I am yet another one of those unfortunate people posting on the message boards looking for a solution to my current "Homeless for Coachella: Weekend 2 Edition" predicament.

My Sob Story
A friend and I bought our tickets during the pre-sale back in June, and for some reason we thought it a good idea to WAIT until the regular sale to purchase our camping pass. Not only were we horribly mistaken, but now we are in need of some hospitality.

About Us
We are two 25 year old females coming from Chicago for our first Coachella! We're no strangers to the music festival scene, though, as we've done our stints at various Bonnaroos and Lollapaloozas.

What We Are Hoping To Find
1) A friendly group who would be willing/wouldn't mind sharing with two very chill and fun girls for weekend 2 camping
OR
2) A fairly priced car camping pass for weekend 2

What We Can Offer
* Good vibes
* Willing to split costs (whether they be food, camping pass, beverages, or misc.)
* Excellent "house guests" (we clean up after ourselves, no drama, etc.)
* As many who attend these events, we're pretty hard-core music fans, and we come for the whole experience
* A handful of knock knock jokes and various links to cat videos on YouTube (but if you'd like we can skip all of that and just buy the group some booze)

So, if anyone can offer some feedback or would like to take in two homeless Chicagoans for weekend 2 of Coachella, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

smkyjoe
03-09-2012, 10:49 AM
wish I could help you out :bump

MarinaRaSauce
03-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the bump, though. Much appreciated! :)

meezylove
03-09-2012, 06:26 PM
If you two can get a car, we (2 girls, 1 guy 25/26yo) we would be willing to share our car camping spot, ez up canopy, and kiddie pool!

billtino
03-09-2012, 06:42 PM
3 cool dudes, a big ass 8 person tent, lots of alcohol & goodies at my spot if you can find us.

Goatchella
03-09-2012, 07:00 PM
You can haz cheezeburger!

That's all you fat piece of shit excuse for a feline!

Like2Party?
03-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Me(24) and my girlfriend(35) are car camping and are willing to share some space for weekend 2, just bring your tent and your golden!

sedricknoriega@gmail.com