PDA

View Full Version : Tegan And Sara

SlowMotionApocalypse
03-07-2012, 02:46 PM
They are so adorable, I wish they played more off of If It Was You. I was against the barricade for them. The little kid trying to rush the stage was hilarious, anyone else see it?

flowbee
03-07-2012, 02:49 PM
I'll admit I saw them and thought they were cute and had some nice candid banter with the audience. I missed the little kid rush you speak of though.

lostsoul86
03-07-2012, 03:48 PM
i saw them play coachella a couple years ago i think it was 2008 great set great band been a fan ever since

Mugwog
03-07-2012, 03:57 PM
They were apart of my first acid trip with the So Jealous album in 05

Quite possibly my favorite pair of lesbian sisters

<3

SlowMotionApocalypse
03-07-2012, 04:50 PM
I am surprised someone was able to find acid in 2005.

A couple with front of the barricade passes had a kid about 5 years old with them. The kid was throwing a tantram was starting to run toward the stage on the camera platform (?). Security had this befuddled look on their face like we gotta do something but we can't tackle a little kid. The parents got ahold of the kid and tried to pull him away and he was hanging on tight to a metal railing on the platform in front of the stage.

I can't be the only one who saw this.

Jrtho73
03-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Saw them perform in a small theatre last year. It was without a doubt one of the best shows I've ever seen and I'm not even that big of a fan. Their banter back and forth was a welcomed addition to the performance, they are so damn cute.

I would love to see them at a festival.

iGz89
03-07-2012, 06:04 PM
They were apart of my first acid trip with the So Jealous album in 05

Quite possibly my favorite pair of lesbian sisters

<3

Haha what a random act to see on an acid trip but if they were playing the festival this year I'd probably do the same. I've seen them three times and they never disappoint. Love 'em! LESBIANTWINCEST(minus the incest)FUCKYEAH!

lostsoul86
03-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Saw them perform in a small theatre last year. It was without a doubt one of the best shows I've ever seen and I'm not even that big of a fan. Their banter back and forth was a welcomed addition to the performance, they are so damn cute.

I would love to see them at a festival.

i like the chit chat and banter they do during thier set idk makes more human lol but ya great music

EndersRapture
03-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Haven't seen them at Coachella, but I've seen them a few times in Phoenix. I love their music and their stage performances. I agree with every one else that they are just hilarious..and adorable lol

zircona1
03-09-2012, 01:31 PM
I don't understand why they aren't more popular. They play music that wouldn't sound out of place on top 40 radio, yet none of their songs get picked up for it. I guess some people think that's good, b/c they remain loved by only true fans and not the masses.

'Walking With A Ghost' and 'The Con' are two of my favorite songs ever.

JebusLives
03-09-2012, 02:25 PM
their new album is going to full-on pop with all sorts of big producers on it. We'll have to see the results, but I imagine it could be huge for them.

Jrtho73
03-09-2012, 03:25 PM
They are from my home town and I love that they went from playing local bars to playing festivals, just inspirational to all the musicans in the city.

Check out The Dudes who are also from Calgary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZWZPZqJRoI

flowbee
03-09-2012, 10:18 PM
their new album is going to full-on pop with all sorts of big producers on it. We'll have to see the results, but I imagine it could be huge for them.

Here's their most recent showing XJIU3V1wwHw

lostsoul86
03-09-2012, 10:26 PM
http://youtu.be/GQQhibVx5eE

i have always loved this song !!