PDA

View Full Version : So im part of the Forever Alone Crew this year *week 2*

Charger89
03-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Its my second year and i was the only one out of all my friends that was able to get a ticket. I am looking to buy a car camping pass or looking for a place to stay...if i find a car camping pass ill be willing to help some of you out with a place to stay :)

I am a 22yo guy from San Diego.

Please help me not be forever alone

RCPuget
03-07-2012, 02:01 PM
hey my email is rclooman@gmail.com. I am also doing weekend 2 solo style with nothing by a ticket. I'm flying in from Seattle on Thursday and I would prefer to camp with some good people. let me know.

Marg92
03-16-2012, 02:48 PM
Hey I'm exactly the same, coming from Australia solo. I'm 22yo girl with just a ticket. pm if you find somewhere to stay and want to share!

Majom12
03-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Hey
I am flying solo from DC. Im a 21 yo girl and I can share my room with anyone of you guys or all of you guys if you want to split the cost. The room is at La Quinta Resort, 4 miles from the venue. Room value is 1000 but you guys can pay whatever you are comfortable with, just don't be really cheap lol. I have the room from Thursday at noon until Monday 10am.
Let me know.

DaytonaDave
03-16-2012, 03:06 PM
I am also coming in solo this year after 4 or 5 Coachellas with ppl who had trouble keeping it together for 3 full days. It would be cool to meet up with others also going it alone. PM if interested in exchanging contact info. FYI - I am car camping with VIP access this year.

blackdog
03-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Hey,
My friend just "flaked out" & bailed on me. Weekend two, have cheap hotel with two queen beds, about 10 minutes from venue. Hotel was only 300 total. Laidback cool guy coming from. Miami for my 3rd Coachella.. anybody interested e-mail me ~ have car may be able to pick u up along the way.

By the way ~ just saw Radiohead open their tour in Miami & then again in Tampa ~ the show is amazing !!!! Flying video screens ! Check-out YouTube...