PDA

View Full Version : etard

Pages : 1 2 [3]

bartelby
04-05-2007, 09:10 AM
I'm eating very well - lots of veggies/fruits and trying to keep away from the beers and such. Basically I figure every pound I take off the gut/love handles is another pound that won't be putting pressure on the knees/back all weekend.

I've been exercising lots (stairmastering, running, walking to work) to get my legs in shape. So far I think its made a big difference - my legs and back feel great and energized lately...

As for "severe drug craving", I'm overstating a little but I do have a real desire to just cut loose and go hard for a night or two.

Luckily for me I don't get that down after rollin for a night so I think the plan's to get into it each day. I might have some shrooms in there to mix it up but I actually think I'm more worn down after that than e...

thelastgreatman
04-05-2007, 09:26 AM
I started taking that acidophilius stuff I'd read about on one of the other threads to hopefully get my stomach up to snuff for handling all this. Cut way back on anything sugary, mostly water, started doing some crunches and push-ups and freeweights shit a little bit, more to look good than be healthy. Hopefully I'll have cut way back on my cigarettes by Coach. I'd wanted to quit, but I know that's going to become a moot point once I'm at the festival.

Aside from that I'm actually planning on not doing so much hard drugs for the next month. I mean Xanax and Adderall are just the norm and I have to find a way to get some more Wellbutrin to counteract the e-downer after Friday night. Actually fuck, I can't even do that because Wellbutrin sometimes contraindicates with other hallucinogens--just gonna have to tough it out until Monday, then take the Wells. Probably just going to roll one night sometime in the next couple weekends to test the qualities of the big batch of pills we're getting and get an idea how much I should have in me for Interpol. After that, nothing with any tolerance or cross-indication until April 27th so my mind will be in prime condition to be destroyed.

TomAz
04-05-2007, 09:31 AM
I've been slowly trying to ramp up my routine to get ready for Coachella. Training is important and in that hot sun you don't want to be caught unprepared. So I've slowly been increasing my beer intake from 2-3 a night with a goal of hitting a good solid 6-8 a night the week before Coachella. That way I know I'll be ready.

amyzzz
04-05-2007, 09:37 AM
LGM,
You can listen to Interpol on E? I tend to stick to dance music/something with synthesizers. Mellow stuff anyway. DCFC and the Postal Service are OK too. I remember the opening of Massive Attack's Future Proof annoying the HECK out of me once while rolling, while the rest of their music was fine (was still getting into them then).

Tom, cute.

thelastgreatman
04-05-2007, 09:41 AM
LGM,
You can listen to Interpol on E? I tend to stick to dance music/something with synthesizers. Mellow stuff anyway. DCFC and the Postal Service are OK too. I remember the opening of Massive Attack's Future Proof annoying the HECK out of me once while rolling, while the rest of their music was fine (was still getting into them then).

Tom, cute.

Holy shit, are you fucking kidding me? Getting to hear Interpol live on e is literally like 35 percent of why I'm going. One of the best bands ever for it, a high degree of sonic quality with lots of vamping and pulsing melodies... oh god, just thinking about what Take You On A Cruise is going to sound like is literally making my whole body tingle.

TomAz
04-05-2007, 09:43 AM
zOsnlVEanxk

Mr.Nipples
04-05-2007, 09:43 AM
oh god...

bartelby
04-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Holy shit, are you fucking kidding me? Getting to hear Interpol live on e is literally like 35 percent of why I'm going. One of the best bands ever for it, a high degree of sonic quality with lots of vamping and pulsing melodies... oh god, just thinking about what Take You On A Cruise is going to sound like is literally making my whole body tingle.

I agree - i think they'll be lots of fun...

I've also started having the odd cigarrette in order to prepare my lungs for the Coachella onslaught. I quit years ago but when when I get to events like Coachella I tend to smoke my brains out.

disgustipated
04-05-2007, 10:19 AM
those phosphorescent desert buttons singing one familiar song (anyone?).

TOOL third eye.

thelastgreatman
04-05-2007, 10:29 AM
TOOL third eye.

Live version is probably the single most exhilirating chemical accompaniment ever.

amyzzz
04-05-2007, 10:45 AM
I don't really like Interpol (except their rhythm), but I was speaking from the position that they're a rock band, and I usually can't listen to many rock bands while rolling. That was part of the reason why I chose to roll on Sunday last year as opposed to Saturday. Franz Ferdinand and Depeche Mode on E? You've gotta be fucking kidding me. I saved that shit for Oakenfold, Massive Attack, And Dungen. (Daft Punk was the obvious, OBVIOUS exception--they'd be great on E--but we had to drive ourselves back to the hotel Saturday night).

disgustipated
04-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Live version is probably the single most exhilirating chemical accompaniment ever.

I concur!!!

"we need you to close your eyes and go there, we'll meet you on the other side"

thelastgreatman
04-05-2007, 11:05 AM
I don't really like Interpol (except their rhythm), but I was speaking from the position that they're a rock band, and I usually can't listen to many rock bands while rolling. That was part of the reason why I chose to roll on Sunday last year as opposed to Saturday. Franz Ferdinand and Depeche Mode on E? You've gotta be fucking kidding me. I saved that shit for Oakenfold, Massive Attack, And Dungen. (Daft Punk was the obvious, OBVIOUS exception--they'd be great on E--but we had to drive ourselves back to the hotel Saturday night).

Yeah Yeah Yeahs + Tool > everything else at that show with regards to drug friendliness (didn't see Punk)

You have to be selective with the rock you choose. I wouldn't do it with Franz Ferdinand and Depeche Mode, but then again we completely avoided Franz and went back to our tents when Depeche came on.

Rolling on electronic music is fine and everything, at least it's the only way I'd really bother seeing it live (Underworld being one of a few exceptions, I guess Punk now too just from the way you guys talk about it), but what you're really looking for with e is certain kinds of wavelengths. Interpol has nice bass lines and these soaring sonic crescendos, similar to electronica in that respect. Listen to Untitled and tell me that wouldn't move the shit out of you on some good pills. The problem with rolling for electronic music, to me, is that the emotional range is kinda limited. It's mostly just for fun and dancing, which is cool and all, but I like to have a deeper experience, and you kinda need other genres for that. Born Slippy being one notable exception.

thelastgreatman
04-05-2007, 11:11 AM
I concur!!!

"we need you to close your eyes and go there, we'll meet you on the other side"

Since it's your name anyway, I'll share this story:

There was a point where me and my group of friends had decided to declare Tool Tuesdays and Thursdays, wherein we would listen to nothing but Tool while driving (we always packed into one car on these days and just set off to get lost or do whatever) until the sun went down. Eventually, it started to make us really fucking maniacal by the end of those days, particularly when we took to listening to Disgustipated on repeat.

So then I got the bright idea to take track 69 and edit out the speech and the downtime and just make a continuous loop of the increasingly more and more insane music parts, and then make an entire CD out of the loop and see whether or not we could take listening to it straight through on a long drive. 80 minutes of nothing but "This is necessary... this is necessary... life... feeds on life... feeds on life... feeds on life... feeds on This is necessary... (shotgun blast)," and so on.

We had the volume jacked up as high as the speakers could stand and it was agreed that there would be no talking whatsoever. When it finally ended, we all really wanted to kill people. Like not kidding, we just turned the stereo completely off and all started sharing these vivid homicidal fantasies that had been forming in our heads.

Tool ain't nothing to fuck with. I still want to re-try that experiment with a headful of acid some day and see if I come out the other side a human being.

bartelby
04-05-2007, 12:34 PM
I've gotta say that I like both rock and electronica music while rollin. Broken Social scene was AWESOME in 04 and I was rollin like mad when they came on. Probably my all-time best Coachella hightlight.

In terms of electronic music LGM, I think that e works perfectly when you get into the waivelength of the music and just start groovin your butt off. Its just a bit more random for me...

Radiohead of course straddles both genres perfectly and are simply amazing while rollin along... :)

thelastgreatman
04-05-2007, 01:07 PM
I've gotta say that I like both rock and electronica music while rollin. Broken Social scene was AWESOME in 04 and I was rollin like mad when they came on. Probably my all-time best Coachella hightlight.

In terms of electronic music LGM, I think that e works perfectly when you get into the waivelength of the music and just start groovin your butt off. Its just a bit more random for me...

Radiohead of course straddles both genres perfectly and are simply amazing while rollin along... :)

Oh, I'm not saying that electronic isn't good when you're rolling. Although it's hard to want to get up the effort to go to clubs out here in LA to roll (or even warehouse parties) because I used to semi-frequent the mega clubs of NY during the E boom and that shit was AMAZING. Multi-million dollar soundsystems, 50 feet wide disco balls, Sasha and Digweed spinning seemingly at least once a month.

But at Coachella, where I'm given the choice of what I want to be experiencing my drugs with, I just find "real" music hits a much more satisfying spiritual kind of note, especially if it's music I know and already have an emotional connotation with, such as Interpol.

amyzzz
04-05-2007, 01:18 PM
I just noticed the "yeah's" on this poll are actually catching up to the "no's." Did we convert people?

thelastgreatman
04-05-2007, 01:25 PM
I certainly hope so, I need clients. =)

bartelby
04-05-2007, 01:57 PM
woah - things are moving up....

TomAz
04-05-2007, 03:41 PM
I just noticed the "yeah's" on this poll are actually catching up to the "no's." Did we convert people?

all that talk about loose bowels and immodium sure has me tempted.

amyzzz
04-05-2007, 03:54 PM
all that talk about loose bowels and immodium sure has me tempted.
You wouldn't mind at all.

amyzzz
04-05-2007, 03:56 PM
But I can understand: smelly breath, peeing all the time, vomitting, losing your moral boundaries, bad liver problems, and just TASTE prevent me from drinking alcohol ;)

TomAz
04-05-2007, 04:15 PM
But I can understand: smelly breath,

don't stand so close

peeing all the time,

not ALL the time

vomitting,

amateurs

losing your moral boundaries,

amateurs

bad liver problems,

not THAT bad

and just TASTE

best tasting liquids on the planet: Silver Oak, Chateau d'Yquem, and Guinness

prevent me from drinking alcohol ;)

wimp.

el pescado
04-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Love the Silver Oak!Love the Guiness!...Most x these days are pressed meth.MDMA is now very hard to make and even rarer to find.They used to have licorice powder stuff that was omg...Havent done it in years and dont plan to.Gettin high off the music and crowd is cool with me.

thelastgreatman
04-05-2007, 04:24 PM
It's not that rare, about half of all the pills still have MDMA in them. www.ecstasydata.org
I was so sad when that site ran out of funding.

johnm1848
04-06-2007, 09:41 AM
That site (ecstasydata) was useful to an extant but there are so many variations of pill styles (color, stamp, etc.) on the market that the information on was on a very small % of pills. I live in Vancouver and there are shows up here on a fairly regular basis (monthly usually) with me attending around 50% of them. Usually our "crew" has a stockpile of pills we purchased from someone for around $1.50-$2.00 (though I don't expect to see prices like this anywhere ever unless you are buying 100+) that we test before buying. I have found there are many varying degrees of speed vs. mdma content and it's just a matter of finding a pill that suits you. All that being said the worst e, by far, that I have ever had was in San Fransisco. First of all it took forever to find someone who was even willing to admit they were on the drug and then eventually agree to sell us some. The euphoria high lasted a total of about 30-50 minutes followed by the worst come down ever. It was a really really dirty dirty high. I later attributed it to the control the FDA has placed on ephedrine and assumed that whomever made the pills used some terrible substitute en mass.

thelastgreatman
04-06-2007, 09:53 AM
That site (ecstasydata) was useful to an extant but there are so many variations of pill styles (color, stamp, etc.) on the market that the information on was on a very small % of pills. I live in Vancouver and there are shows up here on a fairly regular basis (monthly usually) with me attending around 50% of them. Usually our "crew" has a stockpile of pills we purchased from someone for around $1.50-$2.00 (though I don't expect to see prices like this anywhere ever unless you are buying 100+) that we test before buying. I have found there are many varying degrees of speed vs. mdma content and it's just a matter of finding a pill that suits you. All that being said the worst e, by far, that I have ever had was in San Fransisco. First of all it took forever to find someone who was even willing to admit they were on the drug and then eventually agree to sell us some. The euphoria high lasted a total of about 30-50 minutes followed by the worst come down ever. It was a really really dirty dirty high. I later attributed it to the control the FDA has placed on ephedrine and assumed that whomever made the pills used some terrible substitute en mass.

Well we kinda have to assume that it's a relatively accurate sampling of the total variety of presses out there. And yeah, it does vary a lot from batch to batch, which I'd say the site pretty accurately reflects. Good MDMA shouldn't be coming from ephedrine in the first place, though. The real problem is that the DEA, not the FDA, cracked down on the good imports from Europe. You can still find good pills though, all things are cyclical. And you were getting pills for 2 dollars or less Canadian? Jesus Christ, I've never heard of them going for that at any quantity less than 1000. Which, by the way, was a really hard opportunity to pass up--1000 pills for 2000 dollars. I was like, "well, I'd be the most popular person in the county for about a month or so, but I don't think I'd be a free man at the end of it."

I'm Rosetta Stoned
04-06-2007, 11:00 AM
I've made up my mind and I'm rollin. Is anyone going to be slangin' at Coachella?

thelastgreatman
04-06-2007, 11:31 AM
I've made up my mind and I'm rollin. Is anyone going to be slangin' at Coachella?

What the hell am I doing here if this question is still being asked, huh?

Sexecutioner
04-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Since it's your name anyway, I'll share this story:

There was a point where me and my group of friends had decided to declare Tool Tuesdays and Thursdays, wherein we would listen to nothing but Tool while driving (we always packed into one car on these days and just set off to get lost or do whatever) until the sun went down. Eventually, it started to make us really fucking maniacal by the end of those days, particularly when we took to listening to Disgustipated on repeat.

So then I got the bright idea to take track 69 and edit out the speech and the downtime and just make a continuous loop of the increasingly more and more insane music parts, and then make an entire CD out of the loop and see whether or not we could take listening to it straight through on a long drive. 80 minutes of nothing but "This is necessary... this is necessary... life... feeds on life... feeds on life... feeds on life... feeds on This is necessary... (shotgun blast)," and so on.

We had the volume jacked up as high as the speakers could stand and it was agreed that there would be no talking whatsoever. When it finally ended, we all really wanted to kill people. Like not kidding, we just turned the stereo completely off and all started sharing these vivid homicidal fantasies that had been forming in our heads.

Tool ain't nothing to fuck with. I still want to re-try that experiment with a headful of acid some day and see if I come out the other side a human being.

dude, you and your friends are fuckin nuts. hahaha.

tool is one of my favorite bands, but you guys take it to another level. good job.

thelastgreatman
04-06-2007, 11:41 AM
dude, you and your friends are fuckin nuts. hahaha.

tool is one of my favorite bands, but you guys take it to another level. good job.

It's not necessarily something that I recommend. To tell the truth, there were several instances during the Tool Tuesdays And Thursdays where we came within a red cunt hair of dying in completely unnecessary car accidents. Like trying to take an exit off a highway and maintain 65 mph. Fucking Sentra almost flipped, which isn't exactly easy considering how small, low, and packed with fat asses it was. My buddy pulled it off though, maybe dipped down to 60 at the least, scared the everloving shit out of everyone.

disgustipated
04-06-2007, 12:03 PM
I've almost lost it in my car as well...

I can get lost in Tool, especially in the car. Once I get out, it's a completely different world.

I'm Rosetta Stoned
04-06-2007, 01:21 PM

What the hell am I doing here if this question is still being asked, huh?

How much are you sellin them for? Their not cut with heroin are they....

thelastgreatman
04-06-2007, 01:47 PM
How much are you sellin them for? Their not cut with heroin are they....

This is one of those instances I want to be all "read the rest of the thread!" but it's like fifteen pages. No ecstasy pill ever has had heroin in it. Fact. It would be an incredible waste of money for the presser. And I'm not going into details or setting up deals on any of these threads. If you meet me in the campsite, you'll be in luck. Otherwise there's tons of other motherfuckers around who are holding, just be walking around after dark. If you see a skinny black dude with a mohawk, his shit is AWESOME.

cansei de ser sexme
04-16-2007, 04:46 PM
hey delta it looks like your gunna have a lot of sex at coachella. I mean at least 50 people are doing E.

;)

babyeatsguts
04-16-2007, 04:49 PM
are we talking about POT or E?

amyzzz
04-16-2007, 04:50 PM
The poll is for E, but we're talking about all sorts of drugs.

cansei de ser sexme
04-16-2007, 04:50 PM
read the thread title. it says Ecstasy? =)

babyeatsguts
04-16-2007, 04:51 PM
ohh i see i see
i just had my first pot experience
:}
thought you should all know

amyzzz
04-16-2007, 04:52 PM
How was it?

babyeatsguts
04-16-2007, 04:56 PM
it was really cool actually
i mean
like i know all that shit about drugs being bad for you and killing you and what not
but you only live once
and why live your life in fear
thats not living
ahah and i know at least one person will lecture me for saying that
that drugs arent the way to live life but whatever
to each their own
we lit up behind the mall
used a bullet? peice, blew into a balloon and sucked it back
i tripped out, ahaha laughed at everything, the lights were nice and it was cool
and then got major munchies and ate crap i never would have eaten before
ahaha
chocolate chocolate cookie crisp?!
sick
but it tasted so good

crazzz2007
04-16-2007, 05:03 PM
why do only rookies get the munchies? i miss getting the munchies.

babyeatsguts
04-16-2007, 05:04 PM

i hate being a "rookie"
even though i understand why you say that

just pretend you have munchies next time you get high

crazzz2007
04-16-2007, 05:09 PM
i hate being a "rookie"
even though i understand why you say that

just pretend you have munchies next time you get high

it's no fun pretending....i mean you could just pretend that you're high or that you're a bilionaire, but where's the fun in that?

babyeatsguts
04-16-2007, 05:13 PM
it's no fun pretending....i mean you could just pretend that you're high or that you're a bilionaire, but where's the fun in that?

ahah
where's the fun in that?
well i can understand the pretending to be high thing
that would be lame

but the billionare thing
you could totally get people to believe that
if you are willing to pull it off

maybe you arent getting high enough?
ahah thats probably not the case
i dunno
remember i am the rookie

Caitlin
04-16-2007, 05:18 PM
No way. No way in Hell.

(Unless I get super drunk and suckered into it by my friends...ahem)

bartelby
04-16-2007, 05:36 PM

good god - i wish i had that problem...fucking munchies are killer for my waistline....

amyzzz
04-17-2007, 05:08 AM
We're tied at 59 and 59!

kreutz2112
04-17-2007, 10:44 AM
We're tied at 59 and 59!

I didnt expect that.

Edit: also, the "and 59" portion of your sentence was not necessary.

amyzzz
04-17-2007, 10:52 AM
I didnt expect that.

Edit: also, the "and 59" portion of your sentence was not necessary.
I don't have any interest in sports, so you will have to excuse me.

bartelby
04-17-2007, 11:00 AM
a tie...wowsa, there'll be a lot of grinding teeth in the valley next week!

crazzz2007
04-17-2007, 03:00 PM
i broke the tie, i broke the tie

crazzz2007
04-17-2007, 03:01 PM
a tie...wowsa, there'll be a lot of grinding teeth in the valley next week!

that's cause you got shitty stuff....i won't be grinding anything

somewhatdamaged
04-18-2007, 06:17 AM
rollin' at CV fest is going to be fun.

Caitlin
04-18-2007, 07:20 AM
Hm. Its a tie again.

KenMixtape
04-18-2007, 10:45 AM
roFG-vjBJ5o

peter griffin on ecstasy

amyzzz
04-18-2007, 10:51 AM
I saw that one. My man and I laughed our asses off.

bartelby
04-18-2007, 11:11 AM
oh god that is HILARIOUS

Bud Luster
04-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Rolling Peter Griffin FTW. funny shit!

bartelby
04-18-2007, 11:46 AM
QHG8cjI5B-w

whynotsmile99
04-20-2007, 08:37 AM
I just had to share this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C3H4prjMDGY&mode=related&search=

damn, im getting a white square. Try this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C3H4prjMDGY&mode=related&search=

bartelby
04-20-2007, 08:47 AM
C3H4prjMDGY&mode

bartelby
04-20-2007, 08:48 AM
there ya go

ocpathfinder
04-24-2007, 09:23 PM
uTHUqWHlj-E

whynotsmile99
04-24-2007, 11:01 PM
uTHUqWHlj-E

hahaha! fantastic!

Radz4
04-25-2007, 09:06 PM
what are your opinions on mushrooms with ecstasy?

calmlikeabomb
04-25-2007, 09:36 PM

where can i sign up?

S.Fantana
04-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Man whos got the smakie is all Im sayin...lol

antixcore
04-26-2007, 04:31 AM
i mean you could just pretend that you're a bilionaire, but where's the fun in that?

the pussy, clearly.

unbeliever
04-26-2007, 07:12 AM

Good times. :)

amyzzz
05-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Ecstasy was not good for me this year. I had an amazing time Sunday on 2-ci though. That is now my favorite concert drug (not that I have much experience).

whynotsmile99
05-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Ecstasy was not good for me this year. I had an amazing time Sunday on 2-ci though. That is now my favorite concert drug (not that I have much experience).

what is 2ci?

amyzzz
05-01-2007, 03:46 PM
experimental psychedelic drug. I think we discussed it several pages back.

supaaflychica
05-01-2007, 04:07 PM
rolled for the first time on saturday and it was amazing. absolutely amazing.

Coldplays
05-01-2007, 04:57 PM
It makes your pupils dilate, the palms of your hands and feet sweaty (also other prime locations get lubed up), and your bowels loose. It makes you feel very happy, like a long 3 hour afterglow from an orgasm. Sometimes it's hard to remember what you've done while rolling after you're done. It totally makes you lose your inhibitions, so be careful who you're rolling with. Certain kinds of music (trance?) sound realllly good on it. You can get really talkative and have great conversations with friends/loved ones while rolling, and it can be very therapeutic in that way. Conversations I've had while rolling really strengthened my marriage. (and I'm serious about that)
It can also make you feel really horny, although men have trouble sustaining erections/having orgasms on it.

Major problems are it's hard to go to sleep afterwards, so it's good to have something on hand to put you to sleep, like Valium. Also, you get really depressed and irritable for the folowing week, so take a couple 5-htp pills before going to sleep every night to help curb depression. And one more thing, it can mess with your immune system--I get ear infections a lot afterwards--so bulk up on vitamins/airborne the week before and the week after.

I hope that helps.

For everyone who is reading this great post, this guy sums taking E perfectly. I love taking E with my girlfriend. It really helps you fall in love that bit much more because you open up and you feel a great connection with one another. She loves taking it too. We were rollin on Sunday night but the stuff was a bit weak but for what we got to see of Air it was amazing. We walked, talked and went to as many tents as possible.

Good times (just remember to drink water while on it, but dont go crazy, you can have too much water too).

Anyways, im a fan.

hitthenorth
06-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Ecstasy destroys your memory, even in "moderation". it's a personal choice, but keep in mind what it does to you. if you do it a little, it hurts you a little, if you do it a lot, it hurts you a lot, but the effect is never zero. After a while you'll start to realize you can't concentrate like you used to, you forget relatively easy things to remember, it basically turns you into an ADD case. The effects even in small amounts over time are subtle, but real.

good luck turning yourselves into zombies.

How do you know this, personal experience? I'm 35, started boshing pills in 91 and I'm fine. I've no problems holding down a career in IT and my heads full of memories thanks. The only substances I've ever had real problems with were speed and alcohol, nether of which are perticulary brilliant and they both leave you feeling like shite. I'll admit that getting twatted every weekend results in a mental trauma, but once every few months is problem free and immense fun so that's how I like it. Well as long as you don't mind trying to bed 50 year old women like I did at Glasshouse in Leeds on Saturday night. Not a pretty sight, but there again nobody is at 7am in that place.

hitthenorth
06-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Ecstasy destroys your memory, even in "moderation". it's a personal choice, but keep in mind what it does to you. if you do it a little, it hurts you a little, if you do it a lot, it hurts you a lot, but the effect is never zero. After a while you'll start to realize you can't concentrate like you used to, you forget relatively easy things to remember, it basically turns you into an ADD case. The effects even in small amounts over time are subtle, but real.

good luck turning yourselves into zombies.

How do you know this, personal experience? I'm 35, started boshing pills in 91 and I'm fine. I've no problems holding down a career in IT and my heads full of memories thanks. The only substances I've ever had real problems with were speed and alcohol, nether of which are perticulary brilliant and they both leave you feeling like shite. I'll admit that getting twatted every weekend results in a mental trauma, but once every few months is problem free and immense fun so that's how I like it. Well as long as you don't mind trying to bed 50 year old women like I did at Glasshouse in Leeds on Saturday night. Not a pretty sight, but there again nobody is at 7am in that place.

thelastgreatman
06-04-2007, 06:33 PM
This thread died an honorable death months ago. Let it be in peace, please.

jackstraw94086
06-04-2007, 06:35 PM

I never said that pills are guaranteed to completely and totally fuck up your life for good, only that prolonged use will have adverse affects. I've experienced the short-term memory loss to a small degree, some close friends to a larger degree. There is a wealth of information available on the intarweb in the form of clinical studies (which some here refute, but that's OK), and anecdotal.

I've seen plenty of people who have been raving hardcore for almost 20 years and some manage pull through OK (although let's be real, you don't see many overachievers in that bunch, do you?). I've also seen plenty of the worst case scenarios. And of course, not everyone is wired the exact same way. If you've been rolling your face off every weekend since 91 then hooray for you. That's by no means an endorsement of the drug, nor is it proof that someone else will experience it the same way. I'm not being hypocritical in that sense about relating my own and my friends' experiences. When I say it "destroys your memory" I'm using it in the literal sense, that it does some degree of destructive, irreparable damage (you don't have to believe that if you don't want to) not necessarily in the catastrophic, explosion in your head sense. A few pills here and there will likely have zero noticeable (adverse) impact on your life. Overdoing it will. Ever since your brain fully developed, it's been dying. Whether you get high or not, nothing can stop that. Doing drugs accelerates it. Your brain can only recover to a certain degree. Everyone has to make a decision as to whether it's worth it.

Telling people that it's harmless is far far more of a crime than accentuating its dangers. When you get right down to it, it's still a drug, it's poison to your body. It can unbalance you if you're not careful.

hitthenorth
06-05-2007, 12:16 PM
I can't remember posting this? Who am I? What's going on?

But seriously, I agree with your last comment as I've met some real basket cases in my time. You just have to find your own limit and balance 'fun' with real life. As far as a lack of high achievers coming through in this area, that's just tosh. I know plenty but the best has to be a mate who ironically is a project manager for the National Health Service and is currently raking in 2k a week. Understandably he's calmed down a bit as of late but that level of responsibility seems to take over almost every aspect of your life. If not wanting to be controlled by work means your a loser then so be it, but how important is money and control really? I'd rather get by, fuck over nobody and have fun. I'd like to point out that fun is more than just music and drugs by the way.
Right, I'm off swimming.
Laters.

waxybk
01-18-2008, 09:37 AM
whos rollin at coachella? =P

Do I get to throw up on you if I "rolllll".

http://reparent.blog.uvm.edu/images/HiStan.jpg

TomAz
01-18-2008, 09:44 AM
every time i see your name I am hearing in my head, "waxy back". like some hairy dude getting his backhair waxed. I don't know if that's your intention.

amyzzz
01-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Someone else made that comment too, so you're not alone.

kreutz2112
01-18-2008, 09:52 AM
yeah she addressed the waxy back stuff. something to do with her past.

amyzzz
01-18-2008, 09:53 AM
Waxy is her dj nick, and bk stands for Brooklyn I think.

kreutz2112
01-18-2008, 09:54 AM
yes. that was it. good mammary zzz.

waxybk
Hehe.

So no, my back is not hairy and I do not need to wax it.

I used to DJ and my dj name was Miss Wax. People started calling me waxy. It stuck...

The End.

TomAz
thank you for not making fun of me to my face.

waxybk
Waxy is her dj nick, and bk stands for Brooklyn I think.

Oh yea...and BK for Brooklyn!

You guys are so great at paying attention...kudos!

amyzzz
01-18-2008, 10:10 AM
I need gold stars, people! My memory usually sucks, and I end up starting totally retarded rumors.

waxybk
01-18-2008, 10:12 AM
http://www.wpclipart.com/education/gold_stars/large_gold_star.png

Don't say I never gave you anything...=)

TomAz
01-18-2008, 10:46 AM
you gave her a red x.

kreutz2112
01-18-2008, 10:47 AM
Hey Tom, happy 9000, 88 posts ago. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TomAz
01-18-2008, 10:49 AM
thankfully, you posted that in a thread no one will read.

now shhhhhhh.

waxybk
01-18-2008, 10:50 AM
ha...well it was a gold star. but maybe the universe wanted to give her a red x.

amyzzz
01-18-2008, 10:53 AM
Yeah, I saw the red x, but didn't want to say anything. That's better 'n nothing I guess.

amyzzz
01-18-2008, 10:54 AM
Btw, I don't think I'll be rollin at the 'chella this year.

SFChrissy
01-18-2008, 10:57 AM
thank the coachella gods it's not a big phat her pea...

SFChrissy
01-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Btw, I don't think I'll be rollin at the 'chella this year.

Honestly I'm too afraid to do that anymore...I did the first year I went and haven't in 2 years...I think I'm done with that one...mushrooms in small quantities give me the same effect and its natural!!!

amyzzz
01-18-2008, 11:14 AM
I'm sick of feeling depressed and shitty afterwards. acid all the way, baby.

SFChrissy
01-18-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm sick of feeling depressed and shitty afterwards. acid all the way, baby.

Xanax always relieves that side effect for me but I'm just not down with gambling my sanity anymore!!!

waxybk
01-18-2008, 11:18 AM
The older I get the less sane I get...I need to hold on to what sanity I have left....

Jakewc151
01-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Last year I went to Coachella by myself and tripped.. It was all good with the help of some booze to relax the jitters you sometimes get.. Saturday I rolled, spent most of my time in the dome and then moved onto TIESTO which was amazing.. had some big la gangbanger mexican lookin guy hook me up with some (shadiest guy ever but was rolling so hard he had to ask me how much I wanted to buy them for) haha.

Trick Loves The Kids
01-18-2008, 09:52 PM
i'm glad oh yea is winning :)

gridcitygirl
01-19-2008, 03:47 AM
rolling right now thank you very much indeed. yes. thank you. good night. and by 'good night' i mean... good morning.

brando4n82
01-19-2008, 10:12 AM
I couldnt vote for some reason, but I will def be "rollin."

Just one night though, last year, two nights was almost too much.

Im pretty set already on Rolling for SMD. I think the only way I'd roll two days is if Lemon Jelly Miraculously showed up on a seperate day than SMD

Harrisment
01-20-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm hoping to roll, but I'm flying in from out of town so not sure how to go about it. A little nervous about flying with tabs, but don't really want to rely on getting it from a random stranger at the fest. Unless it is just really easy to come by there. If you bring your own, are they very thorough with searching you going through the gate?

algunz
12-16-2008, 08:21 AM
I read through the beginning of this thread just for fun, and it's a bit eery.

bartelby
12-16-2008, 07:53 PM
i loved this thread....was very happy to see it bumped

i be rolling in '09, who's with me?

leo01g
12-16-2008, 10:21 PM
:dumbo

Trick Loves The Kids
12-18-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm hoping to roll, but I'm flying in from out of town so not sure how to go about it. A little nervous about flying with tabs, but don't really want to rely on getting it from a random stranger at the fest. Unless it is just really easy to come by there. If you bring your own, are they very thorough with searching you going through the gate?

depends, on friday and saturday of last year I could have literally had a live rabbit in my bag and nobody would have noticed

they searched harder on Sunday but if you're even remotely capable then you'll be fine.

coldstart
12-29-2008, 01:16 AM
The security searches are specifically to find weapons and stupid people.

rhcpdude13
12-29-2008, 08:45 AM
THIS IS THE DRUG POLICE! YOUR GOIN DOWN BITCHES.
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHA
HA

leo01g
12-29-2008, 05:21 PM
Has anyone ever used Valium after rolling to sleep better? is there any side effects to this?

frozen pilgrim
12-29-2008, 05:38 PM
yeah. you get addicted to friggin valium.

frozen pilgrim
12-29-2008, 05:39 PM
also, your liver will fucking hate you. mmm, inhumanly salty liver....

leo01g
12-29-2008, 07:08 PM
i take valium when ever i trip on acid but didnt know the effects with X. Im pretty sure ill be fine

DaKINe
01-01-2009, 09:21 AM
XTC nowadays have soo much bs in it...be carefull at the fest.
It's Black Pyramids 4 me...good old cid =)

dancE Electric
01-29-2009, 07:51 PM
CRYSTAL MOLLI...all that needs to be said

morelifefucker
01-29-2009, 10:40 PM
Oh i for sure gona be Rollin. it gona be the best shit ever.

FUCK PIPERZINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geno_g
01-29-2009, 10:48 PM
Piperzines fucking suck feel like you are in a pit of fire and you are burning up...

PlayaDelWes
01-29-2009, 10:53 PM
xAyA9p_VH7s

Triple Threat

JH0Ob-QiLR4

iloveorangejuice
01-30-2009, 03:41 AM
you gotta get some boxer brief underwear and wrap whatever you sneakin up really good, then stick it inside the pouch thing were you pull yer thing out to piss

mmmm....can i watch you do that? sexy

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-31-2009, 04:57 AM
rolling at coachella?

can anyone say
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Tosh0
02-01-2009, 04:55 PM
ok can someone clarify this for me
when your on E it DRASTICALLY increases body temp
coachella = scorching hot
how can those two mix!?!?
unless its at night

microcuts
02-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Congratulations, you just answered your own question. Next time you can just skip over the Submit Reply button.

TheColdWorld
02-01-2009, 05:27 PM
MacDre09 :)

heLLa_roLLin
02-03-2009, 11:57 AM
how could you NOT roll at Coachella :]

garrett222
02-19-2009, 09:41 AM
how could you NOT roll at Coachella :]

easy. go for music, and be able to remember what you saw/heard the next day and next year. It's difficult enough just staying hydrated and deciding what bands to see....why add problems?

Distorted_Jungle
02-25-2009, 11:03 AM
i would say candyflippin, or trollin whatever you want to call it, all the way. gotta love frying more than rolling but i like em both so why not do them both haha.

NY Excuse
02-25-2009, 02:31 PM
easy. go for music, and be able to remember what you saw/heard the next day and next year. It's difficult enough just staying hydrated and deciding what bands to see....why add problems?

You can roll and still be going for the music.

leo01g
02-25-2009, 02:33 PM
and remember everything that happened during that day :)

Trick Loves The Kids
02-25-2009, 02:44 PM

dude I roll because of the music. and I remember (mostly) everything. Like when I rolled for the first time at Justice's first live set and gave so many hugs that I lost count after a while <3

C DUB YA
02-25-2009, 02:52 PM
why not just enjoy the tunes without the alterations - change the venue or tunes, not your head, ya know?

C DUB YA
02-25-2009, 02:52 PM
You can roll and still be going for the music.

I kinda disagree.

People will always tie the two together - so it's never just about the music.

Distorted_Jungle
02-25-2009, 03:00 PM
I kinda disagree.

it's just like drinking in my opinion, purely because of the fact that it's a social party kid of thing and you just get fucked up. I have gone to plenty of festivals and plenty of clubs sober and i appreciate the music the same it's just fun to roll sometimes to enhance everything. Now if you can't go to partys and things sober and enjoy yourself then i agree with what you said, but i got into electronic music and any music i listen to far before i rolled listening to it.

leo01g
02-25-2009, 04:10 PM
same here i truly enjoy listening to the music but i just think it enhances the experience.
C I kinda think of it this way, wouldnt you enjoy a movie more if you had a nice surround sound and a kick ass blue ray as opposed to watching it with a regular tv?

NY Excuse
02-25-2009, 04:51 PM
I kinda disagree.

I really disagree. I always am going for the music if I happen to roll that is an enhancer but if not no big deal, save money one water anyway haha

hellscrape
03-03-2009, 07:15 PM
i just roll once or twice a year, usually at coachella and a massive in los angeles, so i'm not too worried about anything.

Jaw-naw-thin
03-04-2009, 02:32 PM
I really want to roll but last time I did E was at Monster massive and the recovery was so harsh, dont know if I can handle it for three days straight. But the buzz was out of this world.

marooko
03-04-2009, 02:37 PM
what else matters? its about the drugzzz and the effects. not the after effects. also, if you eat at least 3, the come down is nothing.

amyzzz
03-05-2009, 11:03 AM
I won't be rolling this year and hopefully not ever again. Might trip if I can work out the logistics of getting back to my hotel room.

leo01g
03-05-2009, 11:06 AM
I really want to roll but last time I did E was at Monster massive and the recovery was so harsh, dont know if I can handle it for three days straight. But the buzz was out of this world.

MOllY is your friend

Trick Loves The Kids
03-05-2009, 11:18 AM

comedown is nonexistent if you stay permastoned for a few days

Gribbz
03-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I think I would get punched in the face if did E.

humanoid
03-05-2009, 11:39 AM
I think I would get punched in the face if did E.

that doesn't sound that fun...well, maybe for some

Gribbz
03-05-2009, 11:41 AM
I just don't think people would like it if a complete stranger started touching them.

Then again, I don't need drugs for that.

algunz
03-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Some of us might actually enjoy it, Dale. :winkiss

Release the Pressure
03-11-2009, 08:15 PM
i need a hook up for some mollys this year, my friend moved away. anyone staying at shadow hills who's bringing some? and no, im not a fucking cop, i'll show you my myspace if need be

leo01g
03-13-2009, 03:34 PM
:blah

heyeric
03-16-2009, 06:10 PM
i need a hook up for some mollys this year, my friend moved away. anyone staying at shadow hills who's bringing some? and no, im not a fucking cop, i'll show you my myspace if need be

WATCH OUT! cop with a fake myspace!!

ha

SoulDischarge
03-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Ugh. Me and some friends took some rolls the other night and some of them were cut with speed. Awful fucking experience. I fucking hate speed.

sportsbunny
03-22-2009, 12:19 AM
same here i truly enjoy listening to the music but i just think it enhances the experience.
C I kinda think of it this way, wouldnt you enjoy a movie more if you had a nice surround sound and a kick ass blue ray as opposed to watching it with a regular tv?

Great analogy! I started in just for the music (I listen to it at home, in the car, different experience. after that I did the totally sober for over 8 years - still going out about once a month and dancing all night. Now I enjoy a mix of the two, sometimes sober sometimes not, and I find that moderation works best for me - I know it's not for everyone.

Jaw-naw-thin
03-23-2009, 07:18 PM
bump

lurker_with_a_bush
03-23-2009, 07:29 PM
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

LOL, good luck finding *THAT at coachella.

enjoy your college (bio cemetery) pills and or pressed meth from mexico.

leo01g
03-23-2009, 07:34 PM
lurker you've never had real mdma?

moomoo
03-23-2009, 07:34 PM
haven't tried it. not planning to at coachella. went completely sober for my first time in 08 and it was still amazing. plan on drinking at the campgrounds and night and smoking joints during shows. tis about all.

leo01g
03-23-2009, 07:38 PM
moomoo you'll have an incredible time TRUST ME! Find me and i will gladly hook you up!

moomoo
03-23-2009, 07:46 PM
moomoo you'll have an incredible time TRUST ME! Find me and i will gladly hook you up!

haha, thanks man. I'll definitely keep it in mind. I've also never rolled at the handful of raves I've been too, have gone completely sober :p. just not into the man-made shit. I've come close but, meh, we'll see.

leo01g
03-23-2009, 08:01 PM
Ha ha cool. Well the offer still stands, only becuase we are OC residents :)

boarderwoozel3
03-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Hmmmmm, it sounds like I'm hitching a ride from the right person :D Excellent.

leo01g
03-23-2009, 08:07 PM
border youll be getting stuff too dont worry. PAWers are #1 on the list

MantisMel
03-25-2009, 02:04 AM
Ive never done it at Coachella. This year will be the year!

lindysindie
03-29-2009, 01:52 PM
I am feeling sorry for some of you folks, I have never had any issue while or after rolling. I don't get depressed and I am totally in control of myself. It does make you a lot less self-conscious so you do sometimes do things you might not do otherwise. And you cannot stop the beat. I have gone on ridiculous multiple day runs with it and have found that usually it is whatever the pills are cut with that cause the most problems.

Jaw-naw-thin
04-10-2009, 09:51 AM
bumpity bumpity bump

justincorpsewall
03-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Anyone for this year?

Mr. Fuzz
03-01-2010, 03:13 PM
It makes your pupils dilate, the palms of your hands and feet sweaty (also other prime locations get lubed up), and your bowels loose. It makes you feel very happy, like a long 3 hour afterglow from an orgasm. Sometimes it's hard to remember what you've done while rolling after you're done. It totally makes you lose your inhibitions, so be careful who you're rolling with. Certain kinds of music (trance?) sound realllly good on it. You can get really talkative and have great conversations with friends/loved ones while rolling, and it can be very therapeutic in that way. Conversations I've had while rolling really strengthened my marriage. (and I'm serious about that)
It can also make you feel really horny, although men have trouble sustaining erections/having orgasms on it.

Major problems are it's hard to go to sleep afterwards, so it's good to have something on hand to put you to sleep, like Valium. Also, you get really depressed and irritable for the folowing week, so take a couple 5-htp pills before going to sleep every night to help curb depression. And one more thing, it can mess with your immune system--I get ear infections a lot afterwards--so bulk up on vitamins/airborne the week before and the week after.

I hope that helps.

o'rly

Mr. Fuzz
03-01-2010, 03:14 PM
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

someone needs to delete this post

PC-2 Violence
03-01-2010, 03:37 PM
and remember everything that happened during that day :)

Except where you were from 4am - 6am last weekend

Neighborhood Creep
03-01-2010, 03:40 PM
someone needs to delete this post

you just reposted it, woulda never knew it existed til reading your post

bluemamba
03-01-2010, 07:41 PM
pretty sure some of the first posters from this thread are now by this time walking zombies.

Theijuiel
03-02-2010, 02:44 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F5N35kQAPv0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F5N35kQAPv0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

amyzzz
03-02-2010, 04:06 PM
hahaha about the thread title change. Also, kinda wish I'd taken some of my own advice. *sigh*

El.C.Dub
03-02-2010, 08:22 PM
215 voted rollin
181 voted not

that is 54%. I wonder if that translates to festival goers at large.

justincorpsewall
03-04-2010, 06:54 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/freakinoutbeaker.gif

Foucault
03-04-2010, 06:59 PM
So much hysterical misinformation, so little time. Whatever you do, just do it in moderation and you'll likely live a perfectly fine life. If you start feeling the tinge of addiction, go to Prehab.

alisonnn
04-22-2010, 04:22 PM
dude i don't think i'm ever taking xtc again, that was far too much i'll just smoke more weed and drink more redbull thanks

daxton
04-23-2010, 11:59 AM
^ That's what I said when I was 17....I did it for the 1st time since then this weekend. It was amazing, but I didn't and wouldn't overdo it.

alisonnn
04-23-2010, 02:24 PM
yeahh my friend told me to take half a pokeball so i took the whole thing like an idiot and was out of my mindd i've never experienced an inebriated state where i had no control at all. don't get me wrong it felt like a straight orgasm for 5 hours and i was happy as hell but shit... so intense

humanoid
04-23-2010, 02:31 PM
I had a friend who is rather new to the experience, take 5 Friday, and 7 Saturday...tried to talk him into exercising some restraint, but he wasn't listening... he is still regretting it today

daxton
04-23-2010, 02:35 PM
I ate 1/2, then ate the other 1/2 an hour later. I'm such a pussy, but it paid off.

humanoid
04-23-2010, 02:38 PM
if it worked for you, that's what matters

alisonnn
04-23-2010, 02:55 PM
naw i'm doing 1/2 and 1/2 next time i'd have way more fun that way. I have an extra pill I didn't take and I just am not sure what to do with it I won't sell it though

amyzzz
04-23-2010, 03:09 PM
I haven't rolled at Coachella for the past 2 years.

meowlouder
04-23-2010, 03:14 PM
mannn i had a molly ready for saturday but couldn't plan out a good time to take it... & i knew if i took it i probably would have ended up staying in the sahara all night and missed the bands i wanted to see

alisonnn
04-23-2010, 05:25 PM
mannn i had a molly ready for saturday but couldn't plan out a good time to take it... & i knew if i took it i probably would have ended up staying in the sahara all night and missed the bands i wanted to see

haha yes! good call my friends baby sat me so before I rolled I gave them a list of the bands I needed to see and they made sure I made it to every single one. I told them to keep me the fuck away from the sahara though, it was sunday way too many bands to see!

theGold
04-23-2010, 08:14 PM
50-50... yeah, I got that sense at Coachella :)

I spent much of my Friday in a porta-potty thinking I was about to vomit. Luckily the E deluded me into thinking it wasn't so gross hanging out next to a pile of shit.

Daft Fro
04-23-2010, 08:43 PM
http://www.rollinballzcrew.com/preload.shtml

theGold
04-25-2010, 03:22 PM
^ That explains why they were immediately out of grapefruit juice at the drink tent at Ultra.

Undies
05-29-2010, 04:42 PM
I ate 1/2, then ate the other 1/2 an hour later. I'm such a pussy, but it paid off.

This is the way I do it. You don't get too wasted and you actually remember what happened the next day.

thewoodenman
05-29-2010, 08:58 PM
had some puuuure molly powder friday and sunday night and felt amazing monday

elChurro
05-31-2010, 01:16 PM
lurker polls = narc

aloeV
06-01-2010, 12:39 AM
you needed drugs to say what you said? couldn't say it while sober :rolleyes

Before it was made illegal, Ecstasy/MDMA was used in psychotherapy, couples counseling, and also helps with PTSD therapy. Drugs certainly aren't for everyone, but for those of us who have chosen to indulge in drugs such as E, MDMA, DMT, or combinations of them, we've been privileged to sensations of our minds, bodies, and souls intercommunicate and interconnect- not only within ourselves- but with those that are with us during these experiences. Sharing such feelings together forms bonds and strengthens relationships on levels that cannot be described by a sober mind.

aloeV
06-01-2010, 12:42 AM
215 voted rollin
181 voted not

that is 54%. I wonder if that translates to festival goers at large.

Probably not if you consider Electric Daisy Carnival to be a festival..

donkey sex
07-07-2010, 06:58 AM
Blue Mountain etards

choice cat
07-07-2010, 07:20 AM
etard was a lame name for this thread

amyzzz
08-26-2010, 11:02 AM
etard was a lame name for this thread
Ms. Psychic Friend changed the title to "etard." She does not like direct drug references in the titles of threads fyi.

donkey sex
08-26-2010, 12:49 PM
eTude = giving attitude on the internet

"He was like giving me serious eTude last night, so I put him on ignore"

If that catches on, I want full credit.

Coachella Bound
08-26-2010, 12:56 PM
hahahaha never saw this thread..... making my day though, i must say.

still havnt rolled at COACHELLA.... but it is the only reason i ever tried it.

Story goes a lil something like this:

Saw Ghostland in 09' and it blew my fucking marbles straight outa my ball sack.... i was like wow, i need to try E. So during Etiene we found someone (or at least we thought) ended up being bunk, but the curiostity remained.

It then took a full moon party in SD a few months later and waaaahlaaaaa.... im pretty sure everyone asks the same question the first time "why cant i feel like this all the time.....?????"

after that it was on...!!! experimented quite a bit w/ it last summer, tried it cut w/ almost everything..... but then came the dark side.

You see...... E, DMT, ACID, MUSHROOMS (cant really speak for anything else) is all about moderation. If you abuse any of it, IT WILL LOSE ITS MAGIC...!!!!

I am finaly at the point now where i can say no, and each time i do... well it makes it that much better when i save it for something really special.

I still havnt done it at COACHELLA... this year i opted w/ Molly. I did it for three days straight, no real after affects which was nice. but kinda boring.

Next year itz on....!!!

Oh and last thing ill say about E... if your taking more then 3 pills in a night there is something not right about ur pills. I now take 2 at the most, usually one at first and then split the second one up..... Another trick, if your feeling it going away, and u dont wanna drop another..... drink a redbull..... wow :)

GuyInTucson
08-26-2010, 02:11 PM
I don't think this year would have been a good year for me to break out of my seven-year sober-streak to experiment with E, acid or shrooms in the clusterfuck that was Coachella 2010.

Coachella Bound
08-26-2010, 02:13 PM
I don't think this year would have been a good year for me to break out of my seven-year sober-streak to experiment with E, acid or shrooms in the clusterfuck that was Coachella 2010.

save it for Daft......... you'll be happy you did.

GuyInTucson
08-26-2010, 02:22 PM
save it for Daft......... you'll be happy you did.

I am most likely done with E forever. I didn't handle myself well when I did it and it got to the point where i needed three or four pills to feel anything.

vinylmartyr
08-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Before it was made illegal, Ecstasy/MDMA was used in psychotherapy, couples counseling, and also helps with PTSD therapy. Drugs certainly aren't for everyone, but for those of us who have chosen to indulge in drugs such as E, MDMA, DMT, or combinations of them, we've been privileged to sensations of our minds, bodies, and souls intercommunicate and interconnect- not only within ourselves- but with those that are with us during these experiences. Sharing such feelings together forms bonds and strengthens relationships on levels that cannot be described by a sober mind.

Every time I read crap like this I wanna barf.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-26-2010, 05:53 PM

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

shoegazer76
08-26-2010, 07:34 PM

You left out the part about how your serotonin is completely depleted and your depressed indefinately along with the greater chance of parkinsons disease later on in life from repeated use. Drug abuse with empathogens does not bestow or strengthen greater relationships than sobriety. Artificial false synthetic feelings that last for the duration of the drug reacting witin your body is all your little heart and mind are experiencing.

obzen
08-26-2010, 08:10 PM

ownage?

GuyInTucson
08-27-2010, 07:43 AM

It's called being fucked up or intoxicated. Nothing more, nothing less. There is not deeper connection with the soul or any shit like that. It just makes you feel better and makes music sound better, even genres you normally wouldn't like sober.

Quit trying to find a deeper meraning for your drug use. You do it for a release of stress; or because it feels good; or because you hate your life when you are sober; or because you are addicted.

You don't do it for any form of spiritual reasoning. Quit trying to fool everyone here, including yourself. It's really ok to admit you just like to get fucked up.

amyzzz
08-27-2010, 10:29 AM

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
You guys may say this, but I maintain it saved my marriage several years back. It helped us empathize with one another when we were arguing all the time. I wouldn't recommend doing it too much, and we certainly can't do it anymore because of the depression it causes, but you shouldn't completely discount it like that.

algunz
08-27-2010, 10:37 AM

Everytime I hear stuff like this from a previous addict makes me want to barf a bit too. You started and maintained for a reason. Not that I agree with every aspect of the mind expansion and the opening of the beauty in relationships it kind of makes me sad that things got so far for you that you have since lost complete sight that those results can often be a part of the experience. You are stronger now, but you are unfair to look down on those that are exprimenting. Not every pill swallowed or tab dropped leads to being institutionalized. There are some people that can control themselves and use drugs "appropriately."

Coachella Bound
08-27-2010, 10:40 AM
hoooooray for moderation.....!!!!

amyzzz
08-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Well said, gunz. I absolutely agree.

obzen
08-27-2010, 10:50 AM
Yeah, but it came off as pretentious.

algunz
08-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Yeah, but it came off as pretentious.

So did Vinyl's comment.

GuyInTucson
08-27-2010, 02:43 PM
What's pretentious is people claiming they used ecstasy for mind expansion and their soul. Give me a fucking break. No one takes a pill and says "Man, I really want to expand my mind," the first time they take it. They take it to get fucked up.

If you have benefited from it in your marriage or whatever, then good for you. But I highly doubt the majority of people here claiming to use it for some other reason other than getting trashed are genuine.

No one here is the new-age Timothy Leary. Get over yourself if you think you are.

amyzzz
08-27-2010, 03:05 PM
If you have the right mind-set and setting I think you can expand your mind and your emotions with it. The weeks afterward are horrible though.

shakermaker113
08-27-2010, 03:21 PM
No one takes a pill and says "Man, I really want to expand my mind," the first time they take it. They take it to get fucked up.

wrong.

GuyInTucson
08-27-2010, 03:50 PM
wrong.

There isn't a single person on here that takes it to "expand their mind" because these drugs do not fucking expand your mind. They deteriorate it.

A drug that can potentially eat away at your fucking brain is the exact opposite of mind-expansion. People who claim they use a drug like E to expand their mind or to come in-touch with their soul are making changes to their verbiage so it looks better to the people they are explaining it to. Your mind doesn’t expand on ecstasy. That’s pure bullshit.

I'm not saying I never did it either, but I never am going to be a holier-than-thou fuck about it by telling people I take ecstasy for spiritual purposes.

As far as the emotional side of the drug – that was the original intent of the drug so I can understand that reasoning.

But again, you people are not Timothy Leary; stop pretending to be.

neon bible
08-27-2010, 07:24 PM
In my experience, I can say that E pills and pure MDMA didn't expand my mind ( I agree that is bullshit), but I must say shrooms & acid have in ways that I never thought it would be possible in a sober mind.

shoegazer76
08-27-2010, 10:00 PM
In my experience, I can say that E pills and pure MDMA didn't expand my mind ( I agree that is bullshit), but I must say shrooms & acid have in ways that I never thought it would be possible in a sober mind.

Exactly. There is a massive difference between empathogens & hallucinogens. Godflesh and LSD can definately stimulate "spiritual experiences" and produce thoughts that are profound. Ecstacy even in its best form (peperinol) produce empathy within but will make the user depressed. Ive had great experiences on both but never brought any of that insight or bliss back into the realm of sobriety and everyday life afterward. Humans in todays civilized world really don't have the capacity to respect hallucinogens in the spiritual manner utilized by rural tribes across the globe.

algunz
08-28-2010, 01:02 AM
Humans in todays civilized world really don't have the capacity to respect hallucinogens in the spiritual manner utilized by rural tribes across the globe.

I don't really want to get in to the "just say no" debate, but I've been suckered.

I would say a majority of the population do not have the capacity(hence the term etard), yet there are a few who can and do. Is it good for you? . . . No, but it really can change things in a good way.

donkey sex
09-07-2010, 11:33 AM
etears = internet tears

"shed chocolate covered etears last night while reading online about a lost episode of my favorite novella"

rasooli
09-07-2010, 07:59 PM
you know I'm a huge edm/electronic fan, and I'm never done e.

guedita
09-07-2010, 08:04 PM
you know I'm a huge edm/electronic fan, and I'm never done e.

Good, don't start.

cheeksneak
09-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Good, don't start.
Agreed