PDA

View Full Version : Palm Desert Condo For Rent - Weekend 2

GolfWang
03-06-2012, 12:45 PM
1 bedroom with king-size bed and a living room with a double pull-out couch with room for air-mattresses on the floor etc. It would probably fit about 5-6 people comfortably, if not more. Full kitchen and bathroom. Jacuzzis and pools available for use, plus other amenities. The link below has more info.

it's $800 for the whole week. April 17-27. or whenever you need it within that week.

http://www.desertbreezesresort.com/about/
The resort is a 10 minute drive from the polo grounds.

PM me if interested.

GolfWang
03-08-2012, 09:29 AM
boomp

pm302
04-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Was wondering about the security at the palm desert country club? Renting a house and wondering if they check on the actual occupancy of the house. It says 6 but may have 8 people. Do you know if that really matters?

Riggins33
04-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Palm Desert Country Club or PDCC, Is a country club that is not gated. I'm pretty sure they don't have security. There is a golf course and a Club House that's the only thing that makes it into a country club. The Clubhouse just got redone I hear it's a pretty cool spot to hangout if you want a beer. They also have a pretty big community pool in PDCC.

the goat
04-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Was wondering about the security at the palm desert country club? Renting a house and wondering if they check on the actual occupancy of the house. It says 6 but may have 8 people. Do you know if that really matters?

Are you asking if the PDCC has a Gestapo that knocks on your door at 3am, comes into the house you're renting, and checks all the closets to make sure you don't have any more than 6 people staying there? No, they don't have that.

pm302
04-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Just nervous about it. Camped out last year. First year in a house. Contract says there are fines for over capacity in rental. can lead to termination of the contract. So I was wondering if it was gated and needed to check in prior. I've been in areas like that where security had a guest list. So I wasn't sure. To be honest we won't even be in the house most of the time.
Thanks for your help.