PDA

View Full Version : 2 x Weekend Tickets + shuttle tickets for sale at face value

belfast2coachella
03-06-2012, 01:19 AM
****2 x Weekend One Tickets + shuttle tickets for sale at face value****

Hello,

I live in Ireland and my wife and I have always wanted to go to Coachella and we are travelling over to our first Coachella to see how it compares to the UK festivals. I think its going to be brilliant!!

I bought 4 tickets in the presale last year expecting to have some friends come with us but this never materialised.

Therefore I have 2 spare weekend tickets with Indian Wells ( I am sure these can be transferred to another line ) shuttle tickets.

Because I live in Ireland my tickets are WILL CALL only so I will not get the tickets till I get to the Coachella ticket office. I guess this will be on the afternoon of Thursday 12th April . We land LAX at 10am on Thursday 12th and will be driving to the Miramonte Hotel in Indian Wells and once checked in I will go and get the tickets.

Because its WILL CALL only I cant list them at face value on websites like stub hub etc so therefore I wonder if I can be matched up with a buyer on here ?

Or if any one else knows of a safe way for a buyer and seller to conduct a sale of tickets AT FACE VALUE ( I only want to get back what I paid ) of WILL CALL tickets please let me know.

Regards

belfast2coachella

lgafni
03-06-2012, 06:00 AM
Hi! sent you a PM! I really want those tickets. please email me at leahnewton@live.com!

TomLDN
03-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Hi I am really interested in 1 of these tickets if possible? I live in London and flying to LAX on weds with 2 of my friends who both have tix but I don't. Please send me an email at tomsly@live.co.uk if you still have one available. Could meet to exchange. Many thanks, Tom

tedjoey@email.com
03-06-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm interested in buying your tickets. I can meet you at will call with cash in hand, it's the easiest way! My email is tedjoey@email.com.
Cheers!

belfast2coachella
03-07-2012, 03:22 AM
tickets are now sold to lgafni who was first to make contact

snowwhite007
04-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Did you find tix?? I still have 2 for sale VIP for second weekend...exstocura1@gmail.com
I'm interested in buying your tickets. I can meet you at will call with cash in hand, it's the easiest way! My email is tedjoey@email.com.
Cheers!