PDA

View Full Version : 1 Person-First Time Coachella-Looking for Camp Space/Room for Rent/Anything

Unpretentious_Music_Snob
03-06-2012, 12:49 AM
There are a million things that I could write on here...but I will keep it short and sweet. This is going to be my first Coachella and I want to do it up right! So far it is just me...I have a ton of my friends going weekend 1, but I am the only person going weekend 2. My friend Katt might come but she is in Chicago and bails out quite frequently to be honest. I have been heavy into the electronic scene for over a decade and have a love for music beyond anything. I offer good vibes and good times and always make a great addition to any group. I hope to find the same in the people that I party with. I would love to hear back from you and look forward to meeting you!!! Thank you so much for your time!!!
I know that there are lot of seasoned veterans out there...So if you cannot help...Please keep the shitty comments to yourself. I want this to be a fun experience!!! Much Love to all of you and lets make this an amazing year to remember!!!
I am willing to help out with whatever is needed....I have a shit load of camping gear, lights, music, and pretty much anything else that will be needed.

RABABLAZE
03-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Hey this gonna be my first year as well. I'm going weekend 2 with 3 friends from New Orleans and we'll have plenty of extra room for whomever needs it. Just message me. We know how to throw down so be prepared.

lolove
03-06-2012, 12:50 PM
My friend and I are first timers from VA and would love to experience it with some chill new people. We're down to earth, open minded and ready to rage. We have plenty of room at our campsite if you need it, and could definitely use some supplementary camping gear since were new to that as well. Message me so we can get up! This is for the New Orleans crew too if you're down!