PDA

View Full Version : Need a place to stay for thursday night

resojelly
03-01-2012, 05:58 PM
I'm going to be arriving Thursday afternoon to Indio but my buddy who bought the camping space won't be able to arrive until Friday. If anybody has room for one person in a hotel please let me know.

Stickjohn
03-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Remember you just need a festival wristband to enter the campground. It might be easier to find someone camping that lets you crash in their spot Thursday night. It's a fun night to be in the campground.

latexsolarbeef
03-01-2012, 11:39 PM
Which weekend? If it's weekend 1 I'm more than happy to share my camping spot with you for a night, you don't have to give me anything or even spoon with me in my tent, just bring a sleeping bag and air mattress and chill out under the stars for Thursday night, like stickjohn said, it's a FUN night to be in the campground, tons of chill people and still laid back enough to do whatever you want.

resojelly
03-04-2012, 02:49 AM
I appreciate the offer, but sadly i wont be getting my wristband until the friday afternoon so there's no way i can get to the camping area.

Neighborhood Creep
03-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Go camp in J Tree for a night. Sleep under the stars and wake up to the amazing sun rise.

LiquidL
03-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Go camp in J Tree for a night. Sleep under the stars and wake up to the amazing sun rise.

Best idea thus far.

billtino
03-06-2012, 01:10 PM
assuming you have already taken care of the cost of the ticket, there is ample time to arrange to get your wristband to you before the fest starts.