PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 pass for sale or trade for week 1!

Bluntmaster3000
03-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Alright so this whole two week shit screwed a lot of stuff up for me and my group. One of my friends had to purchase tickets off a second hand seller's website and paid some bucks for it, we are trying our hardest to trade/sell it so he can come to week1 for his bday!! The ticket was sadly purchased for 700 bucks (i know i know its way too much but it had to happen) and if we could get anything close to that would be fucking sweet. No low balls please this is a stressful matter and I would love to sell it for close to face value but the price the ticket was purchased for cant make that happen. TRADES ARE BEST IF THATS POSSIBLE!! I live in the OC, post here or PM me. Thanks Happy Coachella!

amyy_727
03-03-2012, 02:23 PM
hi i have a friend that has a weekend 1 pass and wants to trade it for weekend 2 so she can come with us. if you are still looking to tradethen please email me at amyma727@yahoo.com since it'll be easier to get in conact with me than through here sincei check my email frequently but since your friend bought the ticket from a second hand site do you know if it is legit though because i don't want her to trade and then not be ableto get in.