PDA

View Full Version : Room for rent both weekends available

Cshippy
02-24-2012, 10:28 AM
Nice size room and bathroom for rent price is negotiable per weekend in Palm Desert with pool in backyard. Less then 20 minutes from Empire polo grounds. House owned by young people in 20's, very friendly. Must be OK with dogs. Room sleeps as many as you can fit with 2 queen size matress' available !! Bathroom, use of kitchen&pool. Rides to and from polo grounds are available!

lauraf
02-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Nice size room and bathroom for rent price is negotiable per weekend in Palm Desert with pool in backyard. Less then 20 minutes from Empire polo grounds. House owned by young people in 20's, very friendly. Must be OK with dogs. Room sleeps as many as you can fit with 2 queen size matress' available !! Bathroom, use of kitchen&pool. Rides to and from polo grounds are available!

hey I was wondering if you still had a room available for the second weekend? there would be two of us and we are from sydney so wont have a car and a lift to the polo grounds would be amazing!! my email is laura.farrell@y7mail.com let me know thanks