PDA

View Full Version : Weekend 1 Car Camping Pass, & 2 shuttle passes (looking for a companion parking spot)

theGold
02-24-2012, 07:45 AM
I have a weekend 1 Car Camping pass and two shuttle passes for FACE VALUE. I have a house to stay in within walking distance, so I have no need for either.

To be honest, I don't know how the camping pass transfer is working this year. I read somewhere that they're non-transferable (your wristband needs to be tied to the same order or something?). Anyway, if that's the case, we'll be there as early as Thursday evening, so we could always meet up with you and just drive you in when you're at the gate or something.

If anyone has a companion car pass for weekend one they don't need, I'd be willing to swap. The Housing Authority in the neighborhood I'm staying in has some weird rule about parking cars, so I need to find an alternate place to put mine.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in a weekend 1 car camping spot and/or 2 shuttle passes, let me know! No flakes, please!

Thanks

LetThereBeLight
03-23-2012, 04:01 PM
I have a companion parking spot for weekend one that I am looking to sell. I'll take 25 for it, which is what I paid. I bought it so we could leave the campgrounds to go get food, but I just found out that you can't leave once your car is parked there. So I have absolutely no need for it now. Let me know if you are interested. :)

sabreenaunjian
03-24-2012, 08:13 PM
im interested in the companion parking pass! is it still available??

LetThereBeLight
03-24-2012, 08:23 PM
I PM'd you.

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-24-2012, 10:36 PM
We have one extra companion parking pass for weekend 1 if someone still needs one. No charge.

czarbenjamin
04-02-2012, 04:07 PM
I would ABSOLUTELY love to get this pass. Is it still available?

b

GabyCDO
04-02-2012, 08:00 PM
I would LOVE to get the free Extra companion pass if you still have it Inthecolumbiagorge!

We have one extra companion parking pass for weekend 1 if someone still needs one. No charge.

GabyCDO
04-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Do you still have the car camping pass?

I have a weekend 1 Car Camping pass and two shuttle passes for FACE VALUE. I have a house to stay in within walking distance, so I have no need for either.

To be honest, I don't know how the camping pass transfer is working this year. I read somewhere that they're non-transferable (your wristband needs to be tied to the same order or something?). Anyway, if that's the case, we'll be there as early as Thursday evening, so we could always meet up with you and just drive you in when you're at the gate or something.

If anyone has a companion car pass for weekend one they don't need, I'd be willing to swap. The Housing Authority in the neighborhood I'm staying in has some weird rule about parking cars, so I need to find an alternate place to put mine.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in a weekend 1 car camping spot and/or 2 shuttle passes, let me know! No flakes, please!

Thanks