PDA

View Full Version : Erol Alkan - not confirmed

Bosco
01-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Many of us were exposed to a poster earlier in the day which included Erol Alkan on Saturday.

The Man himself has confirmed from his messageboard that he will not be at coachella.

major confusion! i never confirmed Coachella.. and i have scottish gigs which i had already confirmed..
e x x

http://www.erolalkan.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2052

_______

damn, and i was really stoked to see him :(

idrive1life
01-22-2007, 08:58 PM
%^&%!

cheeeeebo
01-22-2007, 09:15 PM
F%@#!! Why?

I'm so F@cking disappointed. He's the one dj that I'm dying to see live.

Bosco
01-22-2007, 09:24 PM
F%@#!! Why?

I'm so F@cking disappointed. He's the one dj that I'm dying to see live.

i hear ya :(

sddoctor
01-23-2007, 02:54 PM
sucky...I was genuinely excited when I saw his name on the first poster, but I'm still thankful for Justice, MSTRKRFT, Digitalism, and Soulwax.

Foppie
01-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Too sad to stomach. Let us hope he magically reappears on the poster. Maybee as Beyond the Wizards Sleeve?

cheeeeebo
01-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Mustapha 3000....Come on down!

Who am I kidding, there's no hope for Erol this year. I'm still hoping they could add someone like Dave Taylor aka Switch. That would totally redeem the Erol thing for me. Please?

Bosco
01-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Mustapha 3000....Come on down!

Who am I kidding, there's no hope for Erol this year. I'm still hoping they could add someone like Dave Taylor aka Switch. That would totally redeem the Erol thing for me. Please?

Para One would be a nice replacement too!:)

cheeeeebo
01-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Bosco, I like your taste in music. Don't know if you're in the LA area, but Para One is actually spinning with Boys Noize in March. If Switch doesn't get added, it's ok. He's spinning in Hollywood on Feb. 13th. Stoked about that. :)

Bosco
01-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Bosco, I like your taste in music. Don't know if you're in the LA area, but Para One is actually spinning with Boys Noize in March. If Switch doesn't get added, it's ok. He's spinning in Hollywood on Feb. 13th. Stoked about that. :)

actually, i live out in chicago....but both Switch and Para One are gonna tour here before coachella as well. Just one problem, im not 21 and the venue they are both playing at is 21 and older! Fuckin sucks! Ive missed so many good DJs because of this.

But all will be good once april 9th rolls around (my 21st b-day) :)

cheeeeebo
01-23-2007, 05:24 PM
Haha. You remind me of me a little. I remember back in 96 when Daft Punk first played at the El Rey in LA. I had to miss it because I was only 15 at the time. I hated it. Last year definitely made up for that. Cool, man. Hopefully you get to catch all the djs that come through Chicago from April on. My birthdays April 3rd and I'm giving myself a little early birthday present and going to San Fran to catch the Ed Banger showcase on the 24th of March. Aside from Erol, Sebastian's another dj that I'm pretty excited about at the moment.

Bosco
01-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Haha. You remind me of me a little. I remember back in 96 when Daft Punk first played at the El Rey in LA. I had to miss it because I was only 15 at the time. I hated it. Last year definitely made up for that. Cool, man. Hopefully you get to catch all the djs that come through Chicago from April on. My birthdays April 3rd and I'm giving myself a little early birthday present and going to San Fran to catch the Ed Banger showcase on the 24th of March. Aside from Erol, Sebastian's another dj that I'm pretty excited about at the moment.

noice! have fun!

Sebastian's "walkman" = Love

sddoctor
01-23-2007, 05:50 PM
I think I've burned a hole in my 12" copy of Sebastian's "walkman"...that song is hot! Right now it's all about Fox 'N Wolf though.

cheeeeebo
01-23-2007, 05:58 PM
Walkman>Rossx3. Although, I love Rossx3 a whole lot as well. Kitsune putting out hit, after hit. Fox 'N Wolf are hot, I'm a fan myself.