PDA

View Full Version : I have room for 3 (maybe 4) people weekend two, coming from SNA (Orange County)

glovesoff
02-21-2012, 12:18 PM
sup. I figure I might as well get a start on getting to know some people at Coachella by offering a ride! This'll be my first Coachella, and I'm going alone. I'm flying into SNA on Thursday morning around 9:30am, and I'll need to be back at the airport on Monday by 1pm. I have a mid-size rental car reservation so I should be able to comfortably fit 3 other people + luggage (as long as everyone's luggage isn't ridiculously big).

so if this could help you, let me know.

Some more basics about me if you care to know:

- Currently have a hotel room in Palm Springs but I'm not against camping if someone has a car camping pass but no ride and they don't mind me tagging along.
- I like some beers, not really big on drugs but don't really give a shit if that's your thing.
- Also don't really give a shit about gas money but if you want to pitch in that'd be awfully sweet of you.
- 26 year old male. going alone because my wife decided cheating on me would be a good idea. ditched her and sold her ticket, but she wasn't going to stop me from having the time of my life at coachella.
- Stoked to see Refused, Arctic Monkeys, Other Lives, M83, Bon Iver, We Were Promised Jetpacks, Gotye, Explosions in the Sky, and tons more.

msjohnsonk
03-10-2012, 12:37 PM
You should fly into vegas and drive from here. haha

Zorbasmilk
04-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Hey man is this still available? We're comin over from Australia, and we're staying in Hollywood, we've got a car camping pass and we are willing to share, we will definately chuck in for petrol as well :) there's 4 of us though, but ones a small girl and we probably won't have too much luggage :)