PDA

View Full Version : 3 Awesome Canadians Need Camping for Weekend 2 :)

Shayna
02-21-2012, 08:24 AM
Heyyyy! We are driving down from Vancouver and need a spot to camp at the festival. Not sure how we ended up missing the camping purchase, really thought we were better prepared.

Super fun, outgoing, friendly people! Would LOVE to find camping! Any help or suggestions would be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Shayna
02-21-2012, 09:25 AM
One more question!!!!!! IF we find someone selling a car camping spot can we use it without having the original ticket it was purchased with? I seem to remember seeing that you can't but confirmation would be awesome :)

jennyvee1
02-21-2012, 12:43 PM
Word on the forum is that you are not able to use a camp spot without the original ticket. I could be wrong, however, someone reiterated that info to me. Have you guys thought of getting Lake Eldorado tents?

billtino
02-21-2012, 12:53 PM
...wait for it...............

billtino
03-27-2012, 03:27 PM
One more question!!!!!! IF we find someone selling a car camping spot can we use it without having the original ticket it was purchased with? I seem to remember seeing that you can't but confirmation would be awesome :)

you solution would be to trade one of your wristbands with the person selling you the car camping sticker (assuming they have one from the same order).

Goatchella
03-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Let's see your awesome Canadian tits and we will see if you can stay at camp Bundy

blackdog
03-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Well, I don't have a camping spot, but I do have a nearby hotel booked, my friend cancelled on me, now I am scrambling to find someone able to miss work (someone HAS to call in sick)... anyway room has ac + free breakfast. Only two queen beds.

Idk... I camped before and when that desert sun comes out good luck staying asleep in ur tent...oh just Radiohead open their tour in Miami ~ the stage-set is incredible. Flying video screens & color changing backdrop -- check-out YouTube !!!

MoPelf
03-27-2012, 09:39 PM
Contact this person.
dormart01@gmail.com

They are offering camping on their property "adjacent to the venue"... saw their ad on craigslist and I was considering it until today when I was finally able to score a car camping spot. Here are some pics they sent me of previous years.
http://s98.photobucket.com/profile/dormart01

Good luck, eh!