PDA

View Full Version : The F**ked up thing

rawjr
02-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Everyone on this site posts about all the scalpers that are banned from this site and that people should not deal with them.......I agree!!!! But seriously has everybody been watching CL (Craig's List), almost every so called "fan" is selling their tickets for $500 or more. So to all of you people that believe in good faith and good karma, your all wrong. People will do anything these days for extra $$ including buying Coachella tickets and re-selling them.....it's a plain fact. All this bullshit that my friends "bailed" or " I have a wedding to go to" is all a bunch of shit.

So people if you want to bitch, bitch about the people on CL that are trying to fuck over everyone else that didn't get tickets.

P.S.- If you have tickets for sale for face value or even slightly more, please contact me.

Thanks

guedita
02-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Thanks.

koryp
02-15-2012, 05:25 PM
OP, I have tickets for sale at face value. They are from 2009, the last year we could buy tickets for coachella. I have two for each day, friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Please contact me and we can discuss payment. Face value only as I am very sentimental about coachella.

guedita
02-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Th**ks

koryp
02-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Out of this thread trollop! I'm trying to make a sale here.

heart cooks brain
02-15-2012, 06:21 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/a3egpl.jpg

unit300021
02-16-2012, 10:51 AM
Well I actually do have a wedding to go to and that I happen to be the best man at that I was unaware about when I bought my ticket in June. So what did I do with my ticket, I sold it to a friend for less then Face Value. So you are 0 for 2 so looks like you are the one full of crap OP.

TomAz
02-16-2012, 10:59 AM
"almost every"

GuyInTucson
02-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Everyone on this site posts about all the scalpers that are banned from this site and that people should not deal with them.......I agree!!!! But seriously has everybody been watching CL (Craig's List), almost every so called "fan" is selling their tickets for $500 or more. So to all of you people that believe in good faith and good karma, your all wrong. People will do anything these days for extra $$ including buying Coachella tickets and re-selling them.....it's a plain fact. All this bullshit that my friends "bailed" or " I have a wedding to go to" is all a bunch of shit.

So people if you want to bitch, bitch about the people on CL that are trying to fuck over everyone else that didn't get tickets.

P.S.- If you have tickets for sale for face value or even slightly more, please contact me.

Thanks

It's crazy. After I read this post, I went to Craigslist and Stubhub and prices were dropping rapidly. Looks like your post has made a real impact.

kreutz2112
02-16-2012, 11:07 AM

Thanks

*you're

Stickjohn
02-16-2012, 11:21 AM
I'm not sure that what people sell on craigs list is the best measure of good faith and karma.

koryp
02-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Faith and Karma are both for sale on craigslist.

scandls
02-28-2012, 06:31 PM
The Market is not necessarily driven by scalpers ... it's driven by resellers like stub hub.... once tickets sell out Coachella makes there money then buyers (resellers) play it like the stock market ... as a consumer you can only buy 1 or 2 where resellers can buy more... why is it stub hub has so many tickets available at the going rate of $580 a ticket ... i don't blame the 1 person who bought an extra ticket early if you really wanted it you should of bought it early on i had full intention on going but now i can't am i gonna sell mine at face knowing I can get more ... sure I can but will I ... would you? knowing you were smart enough to buy it early ..anyways just saying... the market is driven on demand. resellers like stub hub buy bulk and drive prices up only to resell to people who would pay anything for a ticket. if any one wants my week end one i'm selling it for fair market value with camping pass ..

scandls
02-28-2012, 06:46 PM
STUB HUB has 830 tickets to be exact .... how is that possible for a sold out show???

KidRobot
02-28-2012, 08:21 PM
The Market is not necessarily driven by scalpers ... it's driven by resellers like stub hub.... once tickets sell out Coachella makes there money then buyers (resellers) play it like the stock market ... as a consumer you can only buy 1 or 2 where resellers can buy more... why is it stub hub has so many tickets available at the going rate of $580 a ticket ... i don't blame the 1 person who bought an extra ticket early if you really wanted it you should of bought it early on i had full intention on going but now i can't am i gonna sell mine at face knowing I can get more ... sure I can but will I ... would you? knowing you were smart enough to buy it early ..anyways just saying... the market is driven on demand. resellers like stub hub buy bulk and drive prices up only to resell to people who would pay anything for a ticket. if any one wants my week end one i'm selling it for fair market value with camping pass ..

I have a friend that would be interested in purchasing your ticket.

Stickjohn
02-28-2012, 08:41 PM
if any one wants my week end one i'm selling it for fair market value with camping pass ..

If you want market value you should probably list your passes for sale on stubhub you moron.

scandls
02-29-2012, 09:22 AM
I have a friend that would be interested in purchasing your ticket.

please email me scandls@gmail.com