PDA

View Full Version : 2 Miami women looking for a ride from lax to Indio! second weekend!!!

anto-nella
02-14-2012, 12:47 PM
Hello my name is Antonella i am coming all the way from miami with a friend, she is only staying for the festival but as for me i am backpacking all around California. It's our first time to Coachella and we are thrilled to join this years gathering! We are two rad, laid back chicks that are in need of a ride. We don't mind hitchhiking to Indio but we really want to make it in time to get a great spot! We are willing to contribute for gas and willing to share :)
As for me i really want to meet locals and anybody in general for the time that am backpacking. We are arriving Thursday April 19 sometime midnight !

Here's some info about me, I am Italian and Colombian and music is my passion. I am an artist, i paint ,draw and sculpt. Iv painted murals in Miami and have exposed my art in galleries! I love traveling and meeting new people. I can guarantee you wont get bored with our company well make it an even better experience! help us! we got your back if you got ours!

email me antonella_cerasuolo27@hotmail.com
0r 7865870673!

TomAz
02-14-2012, 01:40 PM
... friend ... laid ... chicks ... need ...ride ... make it ... g spot! ... willing ... passion ... exposed ... love ... experience ...