PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade Weekend One tickets for Weekend Two

aveytareandpandabear
02-13-2012, 10:20 PM
I, with my dumb, opportunistic ways, did the layaway plan and landed myself with a Weekend One GA ticket. Unfortunately for me, all of my friends only managed to get Weekend Two tickets, including the person I was supposed to be camping with. So, if anyone is down to trade, please let me know! I'll trade for the best offer. I live in San Diego, so anyone near the area would be the best, but if you're genuinely not shady, I'll try to work something out otherwise.
Please help me out, this is my first Coachella and I just want to kick back with my friends and shit. Message me with offers, and if anyone on here posts and is notorious for scamming, please let me know. Thank you!
My e-mail is aveytareandpandabear@gmail.com

meeyoop
02-14-2012, 08:36 AM
I'M INTERESTED! Will email you!

tvalenti
02-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Do you still need to trade your tickets? Let me know because I'm in the San Diego area and I can trade with you.....tinaafterhours@aol.com Thanks

lana322
02-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Hey I just sent you an email but I am really interested also! I'm from SD and have one weekend 2 that I need to trade for a weekend 1, so it could work out perfectly. My email is e.matulic@yahoo.com just in case you don't get it!

Pirate1278
02-24-2012, 12:21 AM
Hey do you still need to trade? I have a weekend 2 that I need to trade. I am located in los angeles!

aveytareandpandabear
02-26-2012, 07:25 PM
To any future viewers of the board:
I'm sorry but I've already found someone to trade with! I hope everything works out for all of you though, don't give up :)