PDA

View Full Version : AIDZ NEEDELZ THREAD COMPETITION

RODGERRAMJET
03-20-2007, 12:07 PM
Here's something that I think rivals last year's Aidz Needelz thread. If it wasn't so sad, it wouldn't be so funny. But, then again, I have a sick sense of humor........just what the heck are they saying, anyway?

Holla--

I look for work in Cedar Glen and a bato tolde me about findin a job on Rim of the World.net and I when i see Jeran foundation $$$$$ I think Orale pues Lake Arrowhead is beter that el San Bernardino es Fantastic they are giving money away by this foundacion but after siting for a long time reading all this I notise that this people need to go to work y the ski lady is talkin so much bazura about los dos Chicos.

I know my english is not to good but I had to say something You are all really locos con all the misseri and poor children in the world you worry about some people money and that poor ski lady she is very sad person and so, so sad you need to sopt talking aboout others God does not like that I will burn a candel for you para de Virgen de Guadalupe . May be some volontier job in onother real poor country will make you be more hapy you lady are like the rich people de Distrito Federal In Mexico con the nose up the sky lookin downn on th other people But you know lady ski you say God Bless a lot but it is not real is mentira you say God bless to make those people thik you are good person but i duuuunt thiiiiiik soooooo

I dunt think God will bless you very much with no hapiness you are very sad I would like to help you. I will pray for you. You say you are rich may be you can hellp more by not bean so mean.Mi abuela was like you ski lady talk talk talk bad thinns a bout the people and Dios la castigo & she die de cancer in the mouth

I think that iff you have la imformacion that you want you wil not be hapy anyway. Mi amiga says that informacion es power and I think that all you want is the power like a dictador

I will safe my money and get a hat to help those chicos.
! O y arquitecto if you need men to work i work very hard for $50 dolars a day mi amigo need a job tambien !

I am sorry about mi inglish I am talking english clases in Redlands I will practice here if you americanos dotn mind

Hasta Luego Mis Amigos
Que Dios los Cuiden

J~$$$
03-20-2007, 12:10 PM
Racist.

PsyGuyRy
03-20-2007, 12:12 PM
Not at all funny.

SojuGorae
03-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Here's something that I think rivals last year's Aidz Needelz thread. If it wasn't so sad, it wouldn't be so funny. But, then again, I have a sick sense of humor........just what the heck are they saying, anyway?

Holla--

I look for work in Cedar Glen and a bato tolde me about findin a job on Rim of the World.net and I when i see Jeran foundation $$$$$ I think Orale pues Lake Arrowhead is beter that el San Bernardino es Fantastic they are giving money away by this foundacion but after siting for a long time reading all this I notise that this people need to go to work y the ski lady is talkin so much bazura about los dos Chicos.

I know my english is not to good but I had to say something You are all really locos con all the misseri and poor children in the world you worry about some people money and that poor ski lady she is very sad person and so, so sad you need to sopt talking aboout others God does not like that I will burn a candel for you para de Virgen de Guadalupe . May be some volontier job in onother real poor country will make you be more hapy you lady are like the rich people de Distrito Federal In Mexico con the nose up the sky lookin downn on th other people But you know lady ski you say God Bless a lot but it is not real is mentira you say God bless to make those people thik you are good person but i duuuunt thiiiiiik soooooo

I dunt think God will bless you very much with no hapiness you are very sad I would like to help you. I will pray for you. You say you are rich may be you can hellp more by not bean so mean.Mi abuela was like you ski lady talk talk talk bad thinns a bout the people and Dios la castigo & she die de cancer in the mouth

I think that iff you have la imformacion that you want you wil not be hapy anyway. Mi amiga says that informacion es power and I think that all you want is the power like a dictador

I will safe my money and get a hat to help those chicos.
! O y arquitecto if you need men to work i work very hard for $50 dolars a day mi amigo need a job tambien !

I am sorry about mi inglish I am talking english clases in Redlands I will practice here if you americanos dotn mind

Hasta Luego Mis Amigos
Que Dios los Cuiden

I'm wondering how much Ovatine I need to buy to de-code all of this.

becomingcloser
03-20-2007, 12:36 PM
not even remotely funny.

you lost me at holla.

Courtney
03-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Yeah, I'm too lazy to read through that. I'm not, however, too lazy to post a reply.

All That I Am
03-20-2007, 01:11 PM
AIDZ>racism

Omar1
03-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Not at all funny.

agree

matsuolost
03-20-2007, 01:21 PM
you fail at life

jimmycrackcorn
03-20-2007, 04:35 PM
"I'll take whoopi goldberg w/AIDZ in the center square for the block"

bmack86
03-20-2007, 04:55 PM
That's not funny. It seems like he's trying to make a point. AIDZ NEEDLZ is funny because the post was so damn ridiculous. This isn't ridiculous.

Alchemy
03-20-2007, 05:35 PM
AIDZ NEEDLZ is losing its humor with all of this useless remembering of it, and its applications in non-funny posts and threads.

Kiefer
03-20-2007, 08:05 PM
i agree with alchemy

Leckie
03-20-2007, 08:16 PM
you fail at aidz

RODGERRAMJET
03-21-2007, 07:00 AM
Well, it tickles me. Then again, I like Sponge Bob Squarepants.

André
03-21-2007, 07:20 AM
did not understand one word

RODGERRAMJET
03-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Maybe I should light a candlez for y'all. Say a cooplez of Whholy Hale Mareyz 'n' Glory Beez to the Padre er somethin'.

J~$$$
03-21-2007, 07:23 AM
Why are you so racisits towards mexicans? Oh thats right you are po white trash that lacks life skills.

RODGERRAMJET
03-21-2007, 09:50 AM
How many times do I have to tell you: I am NOT a racist? I like wet burritos. Taquitos are okay.

RODGERRAMJET
03-21-2007, 10:28 AM
Question: "Why are black people so tall?"
Answer: "Because they're Knee Grows!"

Bring on the Cracker jokes.

J~$$$
03-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Zzzzzzzzz......Zzzzzzzzzz.....Zzzzzzz....

invisiblerobots
03-21-2007, 10:38 AM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u63/Limp-pics/Racist.gif

algunz
03-21-2007, 10:44 AM
Is that footage of the little boy from Wundershowzen? Now that's a fucked up show. I watch it every chance I get. Go needlz!

RODGERRAMJET
03-21-2007, 06:07 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u63/Limp-pics/Racist.gif

I've never seen this. Funny as hell. Reminds me of Buckwheat from back-in-the-day.

Omar1
03-21-2007, 06:22 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Rocks-Mr_T.jpg