PDA

View Full Version : Most disgusting and awesome thing I saw at Coachella last year...

MoSetsfire
02-07-2012, 01:17 PM
I remember it like it was yesterday. This kid, RAGING out of control, just walked right up to the front of the line where Iwas buying bottled water. He then proceeded to put his head into the big tub of ice water and started drinking straight out of the tub. Fucking gross, but I'll never forget it. This kid is a Coachella hero.

Here's hoping he didnt die of an infection from that nasty ass water.

heart cooks brain
02-07-2012, 01:24 PM
i watched some etard motherfucker at bonnaroo dig gold from his nose and rub that shit all over his gf's tits. THAT was fucking gross.

MoSetsfire
02-07-2012, 01:31 PM
We shall call her "boogertits"

nyarlathotoats
02-07-2012, 01:47 PM
^^^SIG WORTHY!

Cameron Frye
02-07-2012, 01:49 PM
i watched some etard motherfucker at bonnaroo dig gold from his nose and rub that shit all over his gf's tits. THAT was fucking gross.

hahaha

the fuck?

hippityhip
02-07-2012, 01:57 PM
I'll never forget the first time I saw the maintenance guys going thru all the porta potties. One guy opening the door while his buddy buried a huge tube to suck out all the fecal matter and other assorted goodies. times like that make me appreciate the fact that I don't have to clean up human waste in the hot desert for a living.

MoSetsfire
02-07-2012, 02:01 PM
wow hippity... too much real life right there bro. Thats fucking grody.

hippityhip
02-07-2012, 02:26 PM
^ you ask and I givez my friend :)

john_COACHELLA_2012
02-07-2012, 05:54 PM
MoSetsFire are you going to coachealla this year?

MoSetsfire
02-07-2012, 08:23 PM
yeah, weekend 1

algunz
02-07-2012, 08:43 PM
A clearly human turd by a car door in the parking lot. This was back in the penis window drawing days. Do they still do that?

hippityhip
02-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Shit in the parking lot? yes. Draw penis on window? sadly not as much.

Lithium
02-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Last year on Saturday I was standing out waiting to use the restroom and met this guy who decided to try the "Hershey's trick", which is essentially putting two bars of Hershey's chocolate in your mouth and chewing it up until it got really liquid, and then proceeding to spit it all over the porta potty toilet seat, walls, door, ceiling, everthing. It looked like someone's shit exploded in mid-dump. Dude ran away laughing and I didn't get what was so funny until I saw it for myself. Seeing people walk into the porta potty and hearing their reactions was priceless. Rest assured, it looked gross as hell.

MoSetsfire
02-08-2012, 06:00 AM
@Lithium

That guy is an asshole.

Goatchella
02-08-2012, 06:21 AM
I have a friend that drinks from the water venders ice bucket too. I always dip my Shemagh in there . It is cover with sweat and dust usually

MoSetsfire
02-08-2012, 07:44 AM
dude i do too. ive put my dirty ass bandana in that water 100 times.

Goatchella
02-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Hahaha always and if I have a hat I will fill it up and dump on head.

Thes clowns are getting electrolytes from my waste water.

baily
02-08-2012, 08:34 AM
funniest - enjoyed drinking a beer watching some dude who thought he was a dog....got on all fours and chased a frisbee thrown between 3 guys....did this for 10 minutes than got up and kept walking as if nothing happened.....wonder what drug he was on. The guys got him barking and fucking running all over the place....and yes the dude was running on all fours.

dumbest- some dumb fuck showing up in a sling - fat, hairy ugly fuck who wore a sling. ...his pubs were hanging out, hair all over his body and he had a stupid smile on his face (not like I'm stoned or drunk) like he thought he was a clown at the show. Reminded me of the fools that want to be the show at the show rather than go to the show and enjoy the show. He and his buddies were walking into the festival grounds and his friends could not fucking believe they'd brought him. They refused to walk anywhere near him....and that was the first time I ever said, "What the fuck were you thinking." to someone at the festival.

EndersRapture
02-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Last year on Saturday I was standing out waiting to use the restroom and met this guy who decided to try the "Hershey's trick", which is essentially putting two bars of Hershey's chocolate in your mouth and chewing it up until it got really liquid, and then proceeding to spit it all over the porta potty toilet seat, walls, door, ceiling, everthing. It looked like someone's shit exploded in mid-dump. Dude ran away laughing and I didn't get what was so funny until I saw it for myself. Seeing people walk into the porta potty and hearing their reactions was priceless. Rest assured, it looked gross as hell.

oh my god. Hahahaha. That's immaturely awesome. I would probably be one of those people running away from that porta-potty to find a cleaner one.

MoSetsfire
02-08-2012, 09:08 PM
i hated those portapotties. im bringing a shovel, gonna do the ole shit and bury.

welgo800
02-09-2012, 06:36 AM
i saw a guy OSL 2011 pull out his sunglasses from the depths of the bowl in the porta potty and put them squarely back on his face. he then put his arms up in a "touchdown" fashion like he just won the superbowl. i laughed, i cried, it was a moment for sure....quickly forgotten by an amazing phish double set!!!

furnace
02-09-2012, 06:50 AM
After standing and dancing for 3 hours on Friday of last year, we needed a sitdown, so we sat at the back of the Gobi, to watch Ariel Pink meltdown.

It was at this moment, I wish I had my camera out. While sitting in the shade, my cousin and I were just chilling, relaxing, enjoying the freakout. And out of the corner of my eye, I see some dude rolling hard, and leaning on a pillar. I look to see if he’s okay, and I noticed his hand going down to his shorts, and he starts undoing them. At this point, I screamed, “HEY BRO, YOU BETTER NOT THINK ABOUT PISSING RIGHT HERE.”

He looked up at me, shocked to think he wasn’t in a porta-potty. He looked confused. He looked high as fuck, but also confused.

“Yeah, dude, I’m talking to you.” I said, firmly.
“I’m not doing anything, maaan.”
“Dude, you were just reaching in for your cock, man, don’t deny it. This is not a fucking bathroom. If you’re gonna piss, go over there!”

I pointed to the porta-pottys, and he nodded in agreement, yet still stayed there. My cousin lit a cigarette, and I turned to watch Ariel Pink. But not even 10 seconds later, this dude was going back into his pants, and I screamed out, “DON’T EVEN FUCKING THINK OF PISSING ON MY COUSIN, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!”

A lot of people were looking at me right now, and I didn’t give a shit. This high bastard thinks he can just whip his needle dick out and piss wherever?

“I’m not gonna piss on him, bro!”
“DUDE! YOU WERE GOING BACK INTO YOUR PANTS SO EITHER YOU WERE GONNA PISS OR YOU WERE GONNA START JERKING OFF, EITHER OR, WE DON’T WANT ANY OF THIS. DON’T MAKE ME HUMILIATE YOU EVEN MORE! I WILL MAKE YOU THIS YEAR’S FLIP FLOP DUDE/NAKED TASERED WIZARD, OKAY? GIVE ME A REASON AND I WILL MAKE YOU INTERNET FAMOUS. WE LIVE IN A FUCKING CIVILIZATION, BRO.”

It was obvious that he was too fucking high to care, so I grabbed our stuff, and got the fuck out of there. A couple of people sitting by me followed suit. My cousin could not stop yelling “DO NOT EVEN THINK OF PISSING ON MY COUSIN” with a howling laughter added all weekend long.

MoSetsfire
02-09-2012, 06:56 AM
i saw a guy OSL 2011 pull out his sunglasses from the depths of the bowl in the porta potty and put them squarely back on his face. he then put his arms up in a "touchdown" fashion like he just won the superbowl. i laughed, i cried, it was a moment for sure....quickly forgotten by an amazing phish double set!!!

winner. I dont think this can be topped.

MoSetsfire
02-09-2012, 06:59 AM
I remember at Pretty lights at ACL last year some dude was beatin it like his dick owed him money. Security pretty much dragged him out of that crowd by his hair.

Fourthisto
02-09-2012, 07:06 AM
“DON’T EVEN FUCKING THINK OF PISSING ON MY COUSIN, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!”
Great story, and that's a fantastic quote! :cool:

chairmenmeow47
02-09-2012, 07:53 AM
we've got a 40 page thread for this stuff :)

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?667-crazy-things-you-ve-seen-at-coachella

MoSetsfire
02-09-2012, 08:11 AM
I didn't see that. its like a whole new set of stories.

/win

Goatchella
02-09-2012, 08:16 AM
In 09 at chella we were trying to find the car by pressing the panic button on the alarm, I see the car and were walking to it. I unlock it and some douche bag comes out of no where trying to open the door and get inside the car.
I yelled for him to back up and told him it was our car and he looked at me like a zombie, rolled thefuck out. Dude keeps trying to climb in the car and he's laughing and shit. For some reason I snapped (prob more drugged out than him, but different drugs) I grabbed the dude and pulled him outta the car and told him to scram. And he just kept saying "dude this is my car"
And I'd ask "where's your keys buddy? " and he just kept trying to open the door and climb in on my lap now while I was in the drivers seat.
Seriously almost caved this fuckers head in . Be careful about unlocking your car before you get to it. Haha

Mugwog
02-09-2012, 09:57 AM
“DUDE! YOU WERE GOING BACK INTO YOUR PANTS SO EITHER YOU WERE GONNA PISS OR YOU WERE GONNA START JERKING OFF, EITHER OR, WE DON’T WANT ANY OF THIS. DON’T MAKE ME HUMILIATE YOU EVEN MORE! I WILL MAKE YOU THIS YEAR’S FLIP FLOP DUDE/NAKED TASERED WIZARD, OKAY? GIVE ME A REASON AND I WILL MAKE YOU INTERNET FAMOUS. WE LIVE IN A FUCKING CIVILIZATION, BRO.”

That line is gold

untzcrate
02-09-2012, 07:26 PM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-08-05/jesuscoolstorybro.gif

blueduck
02-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Poop in the showers!

Lithium
02-10-2012, 01:53 PM
@Lithium

That guy is an asshole.

yeah he was pretty fucking stupid.

SepaGroove
02-11-2012, 08:48 AM
In 09 at chella we were trying to find the car by pressing the panic button on the alarm, I see the car and were walking to it. I unlock it and some douche bag comes out of no where trying to open the door and get inside the car.
I yelled for him to back up and told him it was our car and he looked at me like a zombie, rolled thefuck out. Dude keeps trying to climb in the car and he's laughing and shit. For some reason I snapped (prob more drugged out than him, but different drugs) I grabbed the dude and pulled him outta the car and told him to scram. And he just kept saying "dude this is my car"
And I'd ask "where's your keys buddy? " and he just kept trying to open the door and climb in on my lap now while I was in the drivers seat.
Seriously almost caved this fuckers head in . Be careful about unlocking your car before you get to it. Haha

Haha wow man. It's funny how some people react when they take drugs. I've personally never been that out of my mind. Maybe I'm not doing it right haha

Goatchella
02-11-2012, 09:23 AM
I hate slops. I go broke or pass out before I can do dumb shit. I strive to be THAt guy but seem to remember everything and always be on point.

SepaGroove
02-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Yea I usually pass out before I get to the "creature" level too. Good thing for us, cuz god knows what we would've done over the years if we weren't this way...

cyborgzombie
02-12-2012, 12:34 AM
last year i interviwed the lsd-chick-who-tried-jumping-off-the-ferris-wheel. I havnt edited it and put it on youtube yet

Bus McRider
02-12-2012, 12:46 AM
last year i interviwed the lsd-chick-who-tried-jumping-off-the-ferris-wheel. I havnt edited it and put it on youtube yet

get on that, man

artisticcreator
02-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Awesome= Volunteer hitting a huge glass pipe in between giving directions on a megaphone 20 feet from the mounted cops!

Disgusting!= Cop snorting something from a little plastic cocaine bullet! What a double standard!

christheshark
02-12-2012, 04:29 PM
coachella 07 ..... my group and myself was waiting in the massive line cars.... to get into the parking area at arround 1:00pm... the road was like a parking lot in its own because of the non-movement... we were there for about 30 mins.... then noticed two girls who jumped out of a car headed to some bushes next to the road.... we didnt take no real notice to this at the time.... but then the cars began to move forward... and we passed the area where they were standing... my group whitness one of the girls in a mini skirt standing up straight but with her legs spread like an upside down v and stream of piss falling down like a hidden faucet under her skirt.... my cousin in the car began to honk his car horn and sure enough every car in the line noticed her and began to do the same.... she replied by putting her hands up proud of what she was doing... shit was pretty funny

Cameron Frye
02-12-2012, 05:28 PM
“I’m not gonna piss on him, bro!”

It was obvious that he was too fucking high to care, so I grabbed our stuff, and got the fuck out of there. A couple of people sitting by me followed suit. My cousin could not stop yelling “DO NOT EVEN THINK OF PISSING ON MY COUSIN” with a howling laughter added all weekend long.

solid story - i've never seen the naked tasered wizard video before

ialvarado2
02-12-2012, 10:29 PM
Last year, i was chilling right next to the Main stage after DFA1979 and this girl goes behind some trash cans next to the green wall, and squats for about 10 seconds. She stands up, goes to one of her friends, grabs something from her purse (I think it was toilet paper) and goes back behind the trash cans but this time she tries to hide even further were this guy is sleeping. So she squats down again and begins to pee right next to the sleeping (or rolled out) guy. This time I have a better view so I see her pull down her boy shorts and panties and do the deed. She wipes her twat, looks at the guy who's still completely out and just walks away. The poor guys's was still sleeping there next to the pee pound.

I actually have a video of that shit, I will look for it tomorrow and post it here.

LiquidL
02-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Yeah wtf? Someone drew a penis on our car window in '08.

Same year walking in the parking lot, saw a large and healthy turd right next to the driver's door of some car. Appetizing.

Trillis
02-13-2012, 05:20 PM
solid story - i've never seen the naked tasered wizard video before

Saw it all go down in person. Video doesn't do it justice.

Cameron Frye
02-13-2012, 05:24 PM
oh shit - totally didn't watch that last night. just found it on youtube

edit: just watched it, wow...guy took the taser really well.

MoSetsfire
02-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Real talk, I bet getting tasered while you're tripping on acid has to be the most unreal experience ever.

NachoCat
02-14-2012, 09:04 AM
I hate slops. I go broke or pass out before I can do dumb shit. I strive to be THAt guy but seem to remember everything and always be on point.

Not trying hard enough

ods..
02-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Real talk, getting tasered while you're tripping on acid has to be the most god awful, sickening experience ever.

MoSetsfire
02-14-2012, 09:06 AM
I didnt say it was a good kind of unreal. I cant even imagine.

vertin
02-17-2012, 01:11 PM
thatd be shitty actually.

IRSCOTT
02-22-2012, 12:45 AM
The time was during Empire of the sun last yeat on saturday.... You see when had just arrived and to my suprise my buddy decided that it was time to pee! now i know you have all be here. We had to make a clutch decision, you see i was holding a gatoarde bottle that was nearly finished.
Chugged that bad bow down and we made a junk desguising semi-circle around my boy. It was a uncomfortable ten seconds or so but saved us making that horrid trip back to wait in the potty line so i figured it was chill. after finishing my rookie coachella friend says hey what do i do whit the bottle as he capped it back up. I grabbed it without much consideration and hucked it about 15 feet thru peoples feet in the crowd. Whew problem solved. well so we thought. You see the bottle had whacked some girl right in the shoe. Leaning over she figured she had scored I guess, because with out a second delay she pops the cap off and takes a hot mouthful of some very NOT gatarade spwed it all over the place and yelled...... EWWWWWW i tought trying not to look at the reaction...... OMG it was horrid and beautiful....
The moral of the story kids.... fuck yellow snow and lemon gatoraid

frizzlefry
02-22-2012, 09:39 AM
You have to be trolling, please tell me you are...please

zircona1
02-22-2012, 11:53 AM
I think the moral is don't drink anything that isn't still factory sealed.

Panda421
02-22-2012, 11:32 PM
Yeah if you are stupid enough to drink some random bottle off the ground you deserve to drink piss.

nbvcide
02-23-2012, 12:01 AM
the dude prob wasnt gonna piss, he was probably reaching for his drugs from the pouch many a festival goer have hanging from the button of their jeans...my disgusting story is still the fat lazy undercover cop that pissed into the sahara speaker stacks in 09

nbvcide
02-23-2012, 12:10 AM
Yeah if you are stupid enough to drink some random bottle off the ground you deserve to drink piss.

as far as this goes, i see it constantly, especially at the sahara..rolled out kids drinking the last few drops of backwash from every bottle on the ground..

IRSCOTT
02-23-2012, 01:26 AM
Yeah I can't belive I forgot about this untill my friend who I was introducing to this message bord reminded me about the pee drinker from empire of the sun. It would be awsome if they read this post HA! Not that anyone would actually admit to that... well take that back forgot were I was posting :)

IRSCOTT
02-23-2012, 01:29 AM
as far as this goes, i see it constantly, especially at the sahara..rolled out kids drinking the last few drops of backwash from every bottle on the ground..

I have even left bottles on the ground only to look back and there gone.... how do you know thats not my jumbo LSD Vile?

IRSCOTT
02-23-2012, 01:29 AM
I have even left bottles on the ground only to look back and there gone.... how do you know thats not my jumbo LSD Vile?

Shit I just relized that may be exactly why the bottle got stolen hahaha

IRSCOTT
02-23-2012, 01:32 AM
You have to be trolling, please tell me you are...please

I Consider myself more of a luker less of a troll thank you.

Highly Refined Pirate
02-23-2012, 01:34 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6C9RBMCJOY

Highly Refined Pirate
02-23-2012, 01:38 AM
Most disgusting thing I've seen is a girl pull out her tampon and throw it towards the stage... definitely didnt make it. Oh the poor bastard it landed on.

ENluv12
02-23-2012, 08:35 AM
Most disgusting thing I've seen is a girl pull out her tampon and throw it towards the stage... definitely didnt make it. Oh the poor bastard it landed on.

That is absolutely the most disgusting thing ever. EW

MoSetsfire
02-23-2012, 10:03 AM

Wow, this is worse than the pee drinking.

Goatchella
02-23-2012, 10:37 AM

I used to fuck this ruthless girl years ago, she once pulled out her tampon and flung it at the wall before a massacre sex session.

Not so bad right? The wall was the guest room at my buddies house.
I blacked out afterwards an the next day all my buddies put out the word that whoever did it was gonna get a beat down and the "fuck room" was now off limits.

Taking it to the grave, just like when we smashed a car through y buddies garage and killed his parakeets.

MoSetsfire
02-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Taking it to the grave, just like when we smashed a car through y buddies garage and killed his parakeets.

I hit a Colonel sanders statue with my buddy's truck. He still doesn't know it was me.

Goatchella
02-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Lol

MoSetsfire
02-23-2012, 12:15 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/166942_291435150901034_249469905097559_888539_1515 162143_n.jpg

frizzlefry
02-23-2012, 07:09 PM
I Consider myself more of a luker less of a troll thank you.

Oh I see you're just a fucking piss of shit, got it.

IRSCOTT
02-23-2012, 07:27 PM
Oh I see you're just a fucking piss of shit, got it.

yes my urethra and anus are conjoined how would one possibly know that?

IRSCOTT
02-23-2012, 07:27 PM

This takes the cake for sure!

lehorne
02-24-2012, 01:56 PM
a Coachella collector's item

MoSetsfire
02-24-2012, 11:13 PM
a Coachella collector's item

Dude i still get mad just reading about the tampon story. I would rage if that happened to me.

algunz
02-25-2012, 08:15 AM
So period blood makes you more upset than poop in the shower?

Stickjohn
02-25-2012, 08:28 AM
Maybe he doesn't know how he was nourished before he was born.

algunz
02-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Well, maybe we don't.

Although drunken, drugged out Sahara tent blood is rather disgusting.

MoSetsfire
02-25-2012, 12:04 PM

I think both rank up there. I just never got into that phase of my life where I thought doing disgusting things was humorous.

Maybe he doesn't know how he was nourished before he was born.

I was nourished through a placenta, which isn't the same as the endometrial lining of a uterus. Either way its pretty filthy to throw a used tampon.

Although drunken, drugged out Sahara tent blood is rather disgusting.[/QUOTE]

heyeric
02-25-2012, 12:44 PM
imagery is powerful.

sunday morning my camping group woke up around 6am only to find 2 what appeared to be mindless college freshmen in a pile of their vomit we assumed, ass to the sky naked confused as all hell waking up. no idea how they ended up under our canopy nor did anyone in our group partake in whatever activites these two indulged themselves in haha. well, we offered them clean shirts and water and they were on their way bottomless on a trek to find their home base. hope you girls found home, and by home i don't mean some frat bro's campsite 3 tents down.

dcbell05
02-25-2012, 12:45 PM

I think both would equally piss me off/make me puke if someone threw it and it landed on me. *gags*

heart cooks brain
02-25-2012, 01:00 PM
yeah, a random used tampon hitting me in the face at coachella would cause me to go directly to the med tent for some anti biotics. if someone shoved a tampon up their ass and threw it at me, i'd probably do the same thing.

Johnnycaker
03-16-2012, 01:47 AM
Poop in the showers!

you son of a fuck....
never before entering this thread had I thought of this...
Im gonna were steel toed boots when I shower at Coachy from now on...

anonimouse
04-08-2012, 07:32 AM
....quickly forgotten by an amazing phish double set!!!

most disgusting thing in this thread i'd say

welgo800
04-08-2012, 02:43 PM
PHISH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNF0aPUqiIo

KCsunny
04-11-2012, 06:44 PM
This thread is giving me every reason NOT to want to go to Coachella! Gross! Choke! Puke!

Why can't people party but yet be civilized????? or is that an oxymoron.

KCsunny
04-11-2012, 06:46 PM
PHISH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNF0aPUqiIo

Good music for "old hippies"......

iamellyn
04-16-2012, 07:53 PM
I have seen so many rank porta potties -- it's just unbelievable how people function. Shit smeared on the seat, shit smeared on the walls, shit all over the floor. It's a regular damn occurrence.

A tent in our car camping group did some pretty nasty-ass shit this year. One of them puked in their tent Thursday night and they proceeded to all continue sleeping there on top of it for the rest of the weekend. When we were cleaning this morning, they all kept saying, "I kept meaning to tell someone about it ..." or "I didn't want to clean it up until I could rag on so-and-so for doing it ..." or they were just too fucked up to notice.

For THREE fucking nights, they slept in a puke stinking tent. DOES NOT COMPUTE>

threeve
04-17-2012, 12:13 PM
The portapotties this year did not seem to be cleaned/stocked with TP or hand sanitizer nearly as frequently as they were last year. Definitely disgusting. Maybe there was a different company handling them? I also wasn't thrilled with the new locations by the entrance and further out of the central food area.

That's not the most disgusting thing I saw (dude puking 4th row before gary clark jr.'s set, then having to smell it throughout, thank jeebus it was windy) but it was the most frequently encountered disgusting thing for me this year.

bear_pause
04-19-2012, 10:00 AM
On Friday afternoon, at the campgrounds, I had to use the portapotties (Lot 8) and they were in pretty poor condition at this point. I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. I overheard in the portapotty next to me a girl saying "fuck me, fuck me..." and surely enough, when I walk out, the door isn't fully closed and there was some nasty portapotty sex going down. Hands down most disgusting thing I saw/heard. I don't care how fucked up anybody is, that shit was foul. It literally caused me to gag, just thinking about it.

Vic Viper
04-19-2012, 10:35 AM
weird about the portapotties, this year i thought they were cleaner than usual. at least in camp.

michaelmontanez
04-19-2012, 10:55 AM
one of the shower guys was commenting on a poop he had to clean out of the showers this year.

Mugwog
04-19-2012, 11:04 AM
Seriously - how do you just drop a turd in the shower? I'd imagine the shit hits your leg on the way down...

Coachella fascinates me with how disgusting people can be/act. It makes me believe there really are people out there who make Khloe and Lamar look like Pulitzer prize winners

Nealocus
04-19-2012, 10:15 PM
On Friday afternoon, at the campgrounds, I had to use the portapotties (Lot 8) and they were in pretty poor condition at this point. I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. I overheard in the portapotty next to me a girl saying "fuck me, fuck me..." and surely enough, when I walk out, the door isn't fully closed and there was some nasty portapotty sex going down. Hands down most disgusting thing I saw/heard. I don't care how fucked up anybody is, that shit was foul. It literally caused me to gag, just thinking about it.

What if it was a clean porty potty and a solid 10/10? I'd definitely do it. Does that make me gross?

heyeric
04-20-2012, 11:03 PM
here's the most disgusting....

PICK UP YOUR FUCKING TRASH

http://distilleryimage8.instagram.com/838032568b0511e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

and seeing twitter updates such as:

http://i44.tinypic.com/11vl5l2.jpg

someone pour me another shot of patron

algunz
04-20-2012, 11:05 PM
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/alessandragunz/566cc641.jpg

I got to repost for awesomeness.

heyeric
04-20-2012, 11:23 PM
with the addition of that photo, this entire thread can be rated with 5 star excellence

Taylor
04-21-2012, 08:34 AM
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/alessandragunz/566cc641.jpg

I got to repost for awesomeness.

aliens?
can anyone please explain this???

algunz
04-21-2012, 01:31 PM
It's a guy in a giant baby head.

stinkbutt
04-21-2012, 01:40 PM
That is fucking gross