PDA

View Full Version : Can provide free ride from Palm Springs airport on 1st Friday at 2:00PM

Inthecolumbiagorge
02-05-2012, 01:00 PM
My husband will be flying into the Palm Springs airport on Friday April 13th and I have been trying to find him a ride but it is pretty expensive so I will leave car camping and go pick him up and park in car companion parking when we come back so if anyone else needs a ride from the Palm Springs airport and will be there and ready to leave by 2:00PM I can give you and your stuff a free ride to the polo fields:-) Will probably use a smaller car so we can leave the big p/u in the camping area to pack up when it is time to leave on Monday so probably limited to 3 people.

Neighborhood Creep
02-05-2012, 01:05 PM
My husband will be flying into the Palm Springs airport on Friday April 13th and I have been trying to find him a ride but it is pretty expensive so I will leave car camping and go pick him up and park in car companion parking when we come back so if anyone else needs a ride from the Palm Springs airport and will be there and ready to leave by 2:00PM I can give you and your stuff a free ride to the polo fields:-) Will probably use a smaller car so we can leave the big p/u in the camping area to pack up when it is time to leave on Monday so probably limited to 3 people.

Brandon and I attempted to hitch hike from PSA to the Polo Fields but gave up a mile away and took a taxi for 70 bucks.

gaypalmsprings
02-05-2012, 02:05 PM
You need to have a car on each spot in car camping. Your plan smells like.....FAIL.

Inthecolumbiagorge
02-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Bet my "plan" works out just fine.