PDA

View Full Version : Thievery Corporation Should Be Added, They're On the Circuit

knuthamsun
02-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Considering recent dropouts from the lineup, the generally low number of bands compared to last year and the backlash the lineup has received, I think everyone feels like we deserve something in return even though we will all go regardless and have a great time. But Thievery Corporation was on the festival circuit before the lineup came out, and is at at least four-five other festivals across the world this summer and will only be added to more. I know if they bring out all their stops, since their touring Culture of Fear, they'd make a great add.

Anyone else surprised they aren't on the poster?

chickonmytip
02-02-2012, 03:13 PM
yea i was a little suprised considering how many repeat acts there have been of late. saw them for 5th time and they are always amazing.

HedNoiZe801
02-02-2012, 07:25 PM
I would love to see them as a late add this year. I missed them when they came to Utah, which I was actually surprised about, but if they are added, I will make sure to be there for their set.

SepaGroove
02-02-2012, 07:47 PM
I love Thievery Corp. I think they would be a great add for Friday or Saturday. Last time they played at Coachella they were one of the highlights for sure

KickerConspiracy
02-02-2012, 10:08 PM
I saw half their set in 09 ('10?). I wished I'd seen the whole thing. The part I saw was amazing, and the band I left to see them less so.

Natelevmofuggaz
02-02-2012, 11:41 PM
They were great in 09. I would be down.

This should go in rumors/gossip/wishlists though.