PDA

View Full Version : Indian Palms Home - Master Suite - Weekend 2

Realization
02-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Ok, so these types of postings seem to have mixed results, nonetheless here is the scoop. This will be my 3rd Coachella and I have decided on a house this year. Reasons are debatable for house v camping, Im going with the former this year. In tow is my wonderful fiance, this will be her first Coachella, although not her first music festival (Lightning in a Bottle took that award). I found Coachella while living in Los Angeles, although I am from and now live in Texas. Hence there is some disconnect on coordination and planning across the 1500 miles that separates me from the Los Angeles crew, and I moved forward with securing a house instead of waiting on others to make a decision.

The house acquired is a private home in Indian Palms, complete with pool/spa (aka hot tub where I come from) and two master suites with ensuite bathrooms. I am going to be putting my head down on the bed in one of these suites, and the other needs an occupant(s). So this is where you come in. Ideally, we are looking for another couple to share the space. This is going to be a fun place with yummy food, good energy, late night conversations, plenty of booze and relaxed vibes to recharge for the festivities. We are in our mid/late-twenties. This is for weekend 2, we will be arriving on Thursday April 19th and departing Monday April 23rd.

Please send me a PM if you want to discuss further.
Happy Coachella!

*Note, there is a half bath and sleeper couch in the main room that is already occupied.

anna88
02-05-2012, 06:04 AM
I note this because I am interested in it.

Realization
03-07-2012, 12:09 PM
floating this back out there...still looking to find someone(s) for the 2nd master suite. i swear i dont smell that bad, keep it chill at the house, and will be cooking great food while we drink and relax in the pool. Then Im off to the festival to rage; rinse, repeat.

reply, pm, im, tweet, facebook, hell send me a postcard

Cheers

Realization
03-13-2012, 09:31 AM
This is no longer available. Thanks.