PDA

View Full Version : Join US! 2 Condo Rooms available – Weekend 1

BillieJean
02-02-2012, 06:40 AM
Interested in staying in a condo weekend 1 (April 13-15), walking distance from the Polo Fields? We have two rooms available in our 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bath in the Indian Palms development. The cost is $525 +(refundable) security deposit per person for four nights Thursday – Monday for weekend 1. There are two rooms available with queen beds, full kitchen, parking, community pool.

We are two Southern California ladies, in thirties looking for good energy, open minded, respectful and responsible party individuals, to share this amazing festival with. It’s our third year back to Coachella and have always car camped, which is fantastic, but are wanting the perks of nice condo while our friends opted for car camping. So looking for the right people to share the experience with. If you are interested email us at coachellacondowk1@gmail.com and tell us your story. From there we can talk more specifics.

baily
02-02-2012, 07:10 AM
Me and my friend from Germany be cuming to coachella...you sound nice...maybe we cum with you. may work to seez if we can get together I talk my friend first. 2 guyz ok

he uz to model for hoodie clotheing you see him in picture here

Modeling photo of me freind click on dis (http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg)

BillieJean
02-14-2012, 05:00 AM
2 rooms are still available. Please email coachellacondowk1@gmail.com if you are interested and need a place for Weekend 1!

Ideally looking for 2 couples/2 people to share each room, 4 people wanted!

Cheers!

fatbastard
02-14-2012, 05:07 AM
Please do not claim that I am the one.

ThatGirl
02-14-2012, 07:25 AM
Please do not claim that I am the one.

HAHAHAHAH