PDA

View Full Version : GV im watching you

depechemodekraftwerk
03-20-2007, 06:26 AM
Dont be taking money made on coachella, and Not adding bands to help with losses in country stagecoach...

Well just a thought.
and just a thread.

Got a problem with it. meet me at the back of the barn for a coutnry throwdown. Bitches

cant wait till april roles around i do hope they add more bands..... the clock is ticking.

Tylerdurden31
03-20-2007, 06:42 AM
OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

malcolmjamalawesome
03-20-2007, 06:49 AM
Dont be taking money made on coachella, and Not adding bands to help with losses in country stagecoach...

Well just a thought.
and just a thread.

Got a problem with it. meet me at the back of the barn for a coutnry throwdown. Bitches

cant wait till april roles around i do hope they add more bands..... the clock is ticking.

It's rolls, not roles. Dave Wang says "Homonyms are Dead."

matsuolost
03-20-2007, 07:41 AM
seriously shut the fuck up already

John Peel is My Co-pilot
03-20-2007, 07:47 AM
Can you please change your screen name. I like both bands and your general douchebaggery is affecting my opinion of them.

How about creednickelback as a new screen name. Just trying to help...

sweet artie
03-20-2007, 09:36 AM
Can you please change your screen name. I like both bands and your general douchebaggery is affecting my opinion of them.

How about creednickelback as a new screen name. Just trying to help...

Bah haaaaaa... "douchebaggery"... I like that!
It will be my word of the day!

psychic friend
03-20-2007, 10:20 AM
we had a strong line up from the start mr. ungrateful gimmy gimmy whiney biotch. geez go inhale some fumes already.

Boourns
03-20-2007, 11:08 AM
What do you expect, he still likes Depeche Mode.

DeltaSigChi4
03-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Dave Wang disapproves.

E

depechemodekraftwerk
03-20-2007, 08:23 PM
I paid for my tickets its america.Got to russia if you want robotic yea yea yea

bonerfromgrowingpains
03-20-2007, 11:50 PM
I paid for my tickets its america.Got to russia if you want robotic yea yea yea
cant understand any reply youve made on this entire board...that being said...sit on a pickle, douchebag...no matter how much you bitch, you will still be at coachella, so quit complaining or just dont go...people are not impressed by your thoughts, or lack thereof...actually, im sick of half of the people on this board, i may go so far as to say i hope something terrible happens to you all so that you are not there and i can enjoy the best lineup that happens in the u.s. every year...so, in closing...youre not cool, and im sure that you have no friends...except maybe andre from denmark...

depechemodekraftwerk
03-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Cant understand a reply ive made but you have time to reply to my messages.

Love that... and still love you......Bitches...

P.S. i work for a living and dont take this shit seriously..understand that???

tricky
03-21-2007, 07:29 PM

Well just a thought.
and just a thread.

i hate you.