PDA

View Full Version : RIVIERA RESORT & SPA: PALM SPRINGS - Rooms Available - great deal check it out!!!

Gnaughty Pippen
01-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Hey Coachella friends and family...

I came across a great deal if your interested in resorting it up for your Coachella weekend...
Bloomspot is offering a discounted stay at the RIVIERA RESORT & SPA: PALM SPRINGS... Voted Best of the Best Hotel by Palm Springs Life
Check it out at http://www.bloomspot.com As of right now the deal is listed as an upcoming deal (i would assume that anytime in the next week it will become active)... You will need to open an account (free and easy).
RIVIERA RESORT & SPA: PALM SPRINGS is beautiful, modern... and caters to Coach goers... in speaking with Tasha at RR & S, she said there will be entertainment (dj's) throughout both weekends, as well as shuttle access to and from the polo fields...
In the 10 years attending the festival, I have never stayed at RR & S, however have been in the immediate area, and have seen the promos for the parties... Ed Banger, A-trak, Aoki, +celebs...

http://youtu.be/gjLLoGB8v78

The deal states the rates start at $107 and up (value up to $529)... single king bed up to suites... this is most likely not be the prices for the Coachella weekends...
Tasha said that there are rooms available for both weekends... note that the deal specifically shows options for April 20-22 (non-refundable)... please check availibility, rules and restrictions before purchasing...
Do your research..!
I will not be attending the festival this year :(. with your help, maybe, i can come hangout at the resort over the weekend...
If you are going to purchase the deal from Bloomspot...

PLEASE... use the link on my facebook to open your bloomspot account with... so I can get credit for referring buyers (3 of you purchase, I can hopefully join for the weekend)...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1532529209

On my facebook page the link is the only post i have made available to the public...
Whether this deal can fit your fancy or not... have an amazing sunset stylin Coachella experience amigos... Be safe and dont forget to DANCE, DANCE, DANCE..!!!

baily
01-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Palm Springs is a LONG drive from the polo fields (just so you know) - after you finally get out of the grounds after the cluster fuck of cars it's another 25-35 min to PS....plus you have to pass every cop in valley.

Gnaughty Pippen
01-30-2012, 12:34 PM
True... however leaving the polo fields was a lot better last year... We've staying at Tuscany Manor across the street from the Riviera multiple times... Driving back was not a problem at all... It is important to park on the East side parking lots... approaching via Jackson or even Monroe... when arriving the grounds via Monroe last year we drove right up with no more than a 5 min wait... It is about a 30 min drive... Shuttling is an option as well... Do the research...:) to each their own...

fatbastard
01-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Who are you related to on this message board?

Gnaughty Pippen
01-30-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm not related to anyone on this board... I have frequented it quite a bit from year to year... mostly to get in on the know of the festival...

Gnaughty Pippen
02-02-2012, 11:04 AM
so the deal is up... and the prices are UP there... thursday 19th = $215.40 friday-sunday 20th-22nd= $311.40 per/day... it does save you about $500 overall... yeah i know... pretty pricey... just trying to help... flame away you crustie board rats...

amyzzz
02-02-2012, 11:08 AM
I will be driving from Palm Springs, and I agree that it is a bit of a drive every day.