PDA

View Full Version : Two Open Spots in Our Villa at the Westin in Rancho Mirage Weekend 1

greghead
01-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Yup, you read correct. Some cancelations have opened up two spots in our villa at the Westin. It's basically a small apartment complete with living room, a fold-out sofa, kitchenette, balcony/patio, access to all of the property's 235 swimming pools, and a bunch of other amenities that come with being the 1%.

I'd prefer to sort of know who the fuck is staying with us, so Coachella/Message Board vets get preference over noobs. Not that noobs won't be considered, I'm just not that into randoms. Just sayin.

Holler.

greghead
01-29-2012, 02:16 PM
Oh, right. With five people (we already have a definite two and a tentative third) the cost is about $116/person for four nights. If four people, it jumps to $145. Not a bank-breaker by any stretch.

wstsidela
01-29-2012, 03:01 PM
Great price & nice gesture [slow clap]

Mugwog
01-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Great dealy-o

guedita
01-29-2012, 03:20 PM
WILL YOU BE MAKING MORNING SMOOTHIES?

fatbastard
01-29-2012, 03:21 PM
Much healthier than donuts.

greghead
01-29-2012, 03:29 PM
WILL YOU BE MAKING MORNING SMOOTHIES?

Fuck yeah, bitch. Bagel breakfast sandwiches too. Rolling deep at the Westin.

Mugwog
01-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Will there be Lox with said bagels?

greghead
01-29-2012, 03:32 PM
No. Take that shit elsewhere.

guedita
01-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Note to interested parties: Greg and Jennie made me the fucking best smoothie I've ever had when they hosted me for Hardly Strictly. JUMP ON IT.

greghead
01-29-2012, 11:32 PM
That was indeed a glorious smoothie. One of my best.

beatjunkiii
01-31-2012, 09:27 PM
Hey Greg...do you still have the open spots? I have total of 2 in my party and looking to stay from Friday until Sunday and yes if we crash with you all I would like a smoothie in the morning. Cheers.

jessicaguyette
02-01-2012, 07:25 AM
Holler...

25 year old chick from Brooklyn here, going to Coachella stag because none of my friends were able to get through the standby page except for me!!!! I have everything but a place to stay set in place, could really use one. Check out my facebook page so you know I'm not a crazy freak and let me know if you still have it available!

http://www.facebook.com/jesssicadot

KCsunny
02-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Hey..... I'd be interested. I am a student from Los Angeles.... and I have tickets to the 2nd weekend of Coachella not the first. wanna talk? I can also send you pictures of myself. ;> kimberleycarson@yahoo.com

greghead
02-02-2012, 11:53 PM
^Uhhh . . . you can send me pictures if you want, but it won't really matter because we're staying weekend 1. But yeah, send those photos now.

greghead
02-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Hey Greg...do you still have the open spots? I have total of 2 in my party and looking to stay from Friday until Sunday and yes if we crash with you all I would like a smoothie in the morning. Cheers.

The spots are indeed open, I need to check with my girlfriend, though, as I believe she was talking to her friends about filling the spot. I'll be able to tell you definitively within a couple days.

Holler...

25 year old chick from Brooklyn here, going to Coachella stag because none of my friends were able to get through the standby page except for me!!!! I have everything but a place to stay set in place, could really use one. Check out my facebook page so you know I'm not a crazy freak and let me know if you still have it available!

Same goes for you. There is still some space available, but I'm not sure how it's being filled yet. You're right, you do seem incredibly normal (minus the mullet pic of you as a child), which is certainly preferred. Details to follow.

Robin
02-03-2012, 11:24 AM
(minus the mullet pic of you as a child)

You made me curious.

And now I'm craving a smoothie.

sonofhal
02-03-2012, 11:26 AM
I will send you nudes. I don't want to stay. Just want to send nudes.

baily
02-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Holler...

you can stay at my house

greghead
02-04-2012, 12:06 AM
I will send you nudes. I don't want to stay. Just want to send nudes.

I'm waiting.

greghead
02-06-2012, 05:06 AM
Alright. One spot filled by a coworker. Any folks looking for two spots need to stop looking here.

You're still on our Maybe List because there's only one of you and you don't look like a psychopath. Although I still need to hear from a friend whether or not he's making the trip this year.

Tsar Bomba
02-07-2012, 06:11 AM
I am very interested. My pals are staying at somewhere called Desert Breezes in somewhere that sleeps 4, but I have joined the party late so I'm the 5th wheel coming from the UK.

www.facebook.com/mcajfelt

greghead
02-24-2012, 02:01 AM
I kinda sorta forgot this thread existed. Sorry, all, but the extra space in our villa has been taken by our dear friend and ex-nicest board member, Courtney.

This thread can be deleted, PF. Thanks.

greghead
02-24-2012, 04:41 PM
bump for deletion, spot filled by Courtney

Thanks

Goatchella
02-24-2012, 04:51 PM
I want a smoothie. Don't delete

greghead
02-24-2012, 10:28 PM
My smoothies are the real deal. I even use carrots and edamame and shit. Boom.