PDA

View Full Version : trade and or sell

ohnoitskameko
01-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Hello all,
I have a car camping spot that I purchased for weekend 1 but I am now going weekend 2. Would anyone like to trade car camping passes or you can purchase mine from me. I'm selling it for the price I got it for so $85 I see no point in overcharging someone for it.

Also I heard a rumor that you are only able to use a car camping pass that is paired with its original ticket of purchase. If this is true well I guess Iím out $85. If anyone can let me know if the rumor is true or false that would be very helpful.

Everyone have a great day!

Kameko

Dustin da DnB Soulja
01-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Hello all,
I have a car camping spot that I purchased for weekend 1 but I am now going weekend 2. Would anyone like to trade car camping passes or you can purchase mine from me. I'm selling it for the price I got it for so $85 I see no point in overcharging someone for it.

Also I heard a rumor that you are only able to use a car camping pass that is paired with its original ticket of purchase. If this is true well I guess I’m out $85. If anyone can let me know if the rumor is true or false that would be very helpful.

Everyone have a great day!

Kameko

Call front gate and see if you can switch...

ohnoitskameko
01-26-2012, 11:57 AM
I have called but to no avail

baily
01-26-2012, 12:18 PM
sell on ebay then buy the one you want....it'll end up about even

BeaverCat
01-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Car camping spots aren't transferable by themselves, and what do you mean you "called but to no avail?" Did you get through but they said no, did you not get through at all?

dcbell05
01-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Selling on Ebay only screws over someone else who cannot use it without the festival pass it was originally bought with. Not cool. Try to look on the Passes section http://www.coachella.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?9-Passes to see if anyone has a pass you can get for weekend two.

I wonder how you got the camping pass for weekend 1, but you have passes for weekend 2? How did that happen? Did you buy this from someone else? Or are you going to weekend 1, but no longer need the camping pass?