PDA

View Full Version : Davis, Sacramento Area Coachella Convoy

waltermakesmusic
01-25-2012, 09:21 PM
got one car only but trying to find more cars that want to all drive up together! Week 1

delawhere
01-31-2012, 10:51 AM
Iam in the davis area with a empty car looking to fill or convoy up with others for wknd one, you guys have camping passes?

oddball42891
02-20-2012, 02:50 PM
I'll share an onsite campsite for a ride for 2 from Davis or Sacramento to Coachella and back.

My friend and I are both college students and she is flying into Sac from Pennsylvania Wed. night. This will be my 5th or 6th year at Coachella. We're looking for a ride and are willing to share our site to smooth the bargain. Obviously we'd be willing to contribute to gas as well. Message me back if you're interested, it'd be a huge help to us both. You can also email me at dhstanton@ucdavis.edu.

Thanks!
Dylan

oddball42891
02-20-2012, 02:50 PM
Weekend 1 btw

djchang
02-21-2012, 07:58 AM
2 post college grads from Sacramento area looking for some cool people to carpool with (Coachella 2nd wk). We are chill ladies who are drama free and are more than willing to pitch in for gas, etc.

waltermakesmusic
02-22-2012, 01:45 AM
just messaged u oddball. aand sorry djchang we are week 1

Ekanawi
03-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Hey I'm in Sac, 23 year old dude looking for a seat to Weekend 1. Got cash for gas! And would be happy to help out the cause in anyway I can. Recent CSUS Grad, this will be my first coach but I've done festivals before. Let me know if there is any room!

emg707
03-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Hey, 3 of us are looking for a ride during Weekend 1 from the Davis/Sacramento to Coachella and back. We have gas money and can help drive down as well. I'm pretty sure two of us have car camping passes so if you don't have a place to stay yet we can help out. Let me know if you have any room and we can talk on FB or something. THX!

P.S. It might only be two of us, not 100% sure.

seanizzzle
02-26-2013, 08:27 AM
Looking for a ride down to Coachella for weekend 1. I can can meet you anywhere in Sacramento, and have cash for gas!

seanizzzle
02-26-2013, 08:41 AM

georgeorwell
02-27-2013, 06:45 PM
2 post college grads from Sacramento area looking for some cool people to carpool with (Coachella 2nd wk). We are chill ladies who are drama free and are more than willing to pitch in for gas, etc.

I am looking to possibly carpool from Sacramento. I was also thinking of flying to Ontario but still not sure. When were you looking to leave and come back?

rosechella
03-31-2013, 04:02 AM
if anyone in this group needs a ride i can help i have 1-2 empty seats and some room for car camping
also weekend 1

here is more info:

if you still need a ride let me know!
leaving from the east bay:

You will need to meet in Hayward on APRIL 10TH AT 6PM We will take off and hit the road by 9PM on APRIL 10TH
You will need to give 120.00 for a ROUND TRIP RIDE This means to and from Coachella
We will be car camping and we arrive and meet like 15 other cars at 6am THURSDAY the 11th
If you are meeting up with friends great! If not and you need a place to car camp we will need to discuss that. I am a hard core festival person, Coachella, Lolla, Outside Lands and even Austin City Limits.
We will leave the polo fields MONDAY APRIL 15TH AT 5AM. I WILL HAVE YOU HOME BACK IN THE BAY AREA BY MONDAY APRIL 15TH AT 5PM

We will be rental a nice shiny new 4 door truck with plenty of space.

Eyadavis
04-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Just posting for any last-minutes. I'm leaving Sac around 6-7pm on Thursday night and heading back up Monday once I drag myself off the floor.
I have room for 2-3 people and just looking for something to make the drive less boring!
Edit - Weekend 1 to be clear
Hit me up - Eyadavis@gmail.com

malibu2010
04-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Weekend 1. My friend wants to carpool from UC Davis. She can meet in Sac. if that's where you are leaving from. She would like to leave Thursday 4-6pm after class gets out, I think its out at 4. Then leave Coachella when ever waking and slowly packing. She will be meeting up and staying with us at a condo.

Please lets discuss what you would like to do.

One of us also needs a ticket / wristband if you know any for sale.

Please let me know. reply here, email, text, or call.
Thank you,
Mark
626-533-5101
malibu2010@yahoo.com