PDA

View Full Version : Tent Camping parties

geonotgio
01-25-2012, 04:15 PM
I know all the parties are mainly towards the car camping areas but does anybody plan on having a party or get together at the tent camping lot?

Mugwog
01-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Probably not, its *usually* so far from everything.

geonotgio
01-25-2012, 09:35 PM
That sucks because i wanted to throw one. I have 3 tent spots and ideas have been floating around. I want to throw something.

CitizenJ
01-26-2012, 08:36 AM
That sucks because i wanted to throw one. I have 3 tent spots and ideas have been floating around. I want to throw something.

There is already something being thrown... It's callled COACHELLA. Don't have to make it about you.

geonotgio
01-27-2012, 11:34 PM
There is already something being thrown... It's callled COACHELLA. Don't have to make it about you.

Typical hater. SHUT YOUR HATER ASS UP.

billtino
01-27-2012, 11:53 PM
Tent camping is closer this year. Besides, after the festival is emptied every night everyone (not actually out in BFE) heads to partake in the campground amenities (swings, bikes, roller rink w/ dj, food, etc..). Every year GV has added more and more activities for all campers where a few years back there was no other outlet but to have your own party with your neighbors. People still party at their campsites, but with more after show activities added, save your campsite for your ZZZZzzzzzz or makin with the love.

geonotgio
01-28-2012, 12:08 AM
Tent camping is closer this year. Besides, after the festival is emptied every night everyone (not actually out in BFE) heads to partake in the campground amenities (swings, bikes, roller rink w/ dj, food, etc..). Every year GV has added more and more activities for all campers where a few years back there was no other outlet but to have your own party with your neighbors. People still party at their campsites, but with more after show activities added, save your campsite for your ZZZZzzzzzz or makin with the love.

Thanks bro.

PepeO
01-28-2012, 10:24 AM
Yup!!! We are arriving on Thursday bright and early...We have around 12 spots this year...aroudn 15-20 people and we go all the way. This is our 4th year and it seems every year we meet more cool people to camp with. Last year we added some Australian boys who will be joining us this year...One MAJOR recommendation is to clump your tents together under EZ-up canopies and pretty much cover as much of your plot with canopies so you can sleep more comfortably and beat the heat in the morning....this year we are tarping off a special area and we have an AC solar setup because two of our camp-mates are engineers...some people go for misters but remember you have to pack your water...as for me I focus on taco bar for Thursday, plenty of cut fruit salad, dry ice, and lots and lots of water!!! Lots of cool things to do, i would highly recommend camping with a group of friends. It adds a whole other element to coachella that is super fun.

PepeO
01-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Typical hater. SHUT YOUR HATER ASS UP.

OMG, Yes. so many trolling haters on this forum. I just giggle because they probably masturbate to Macy's catalogs and cry themselves to sleep at night.

BROKENDOLL
01-28-2012, 11:13 AM
OMG, Yes. so many trolling haters on this forum. I just giggle because they probably masturbate to Macy's catalogs and cry themselves to sleep at night.
:rotfl:rotfl

PepeO
01-28-2012, 11:23 AM
You're welcome :D

geonotgio
01-29-2012, 12:22 AM

hehe
tehe
hehe