PDA

View Full Version : DJ for hire!

theklein25
01-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Alright so I was at the Club Nokia for M83 show earlier this month. When we first walked in there was a DJ rocking it on stage. A half hour into his set I told my friends (who are also fellow board members) how awesome would it be if we had a DJ at our condo during the weekend of Coachella.

Requirements: Must start playing music at 9 am in the morning.
When we return you must play music until we fall asleep.

So if you're a talented DJ this is your chance to shine. You obviously get to attend the festival. You will receive free housing and $400. If you're stuck going alone this is your chance to have company.

Reply on this thread. I will choose the best candidate.

Neighborhood Creep
01-23-2012, 09:19 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/64f/7a6/c53/resized/annoying-facebook-girl-meme-generator-omg-iz-that-dubstep-i-love-that-band-4c1406.jpg

bobert
01-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Your thread title is misleading. It suggests that you are a DJ offering your services for hire when the in fact the opposite is true. However, you are in luck because I am an awesome DJ. Since I am staying in the campground feel free to offer that spot in your house to someone else. Actually since I have no interest in meeting you or your friends I will simply provide you with an iTunes playlist that you can start or stop at your leisure. $400 seems fair. PM me.

Dustin da DnB Soulja
01-23-2012, 09:31 PM
My buddy is going to contact you, he's the CHEAPEST DJ you'll ever find, EVER

Genowarp
01-23-2012, 09:35 PM
i'll do it, just send the cash to my p.o. box

Mugwog
01-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Alright so I was at the Club Nokia for M83 show earlier this month. When we first walked in there was a DJ rocking it on stage. A half hour into his set I told my friends (who are also fellow board members) how awesome would it be if we had a DJ at our condo during the weekend of Coachella.

So if you're a talented DJ this is your chance to shine. You obviously get to attend the festival. You will receive free housing and $400. If you're stuck going alone this is your chance to have company.

essential mixes.
saved u $400

BOOM

blueduck
01-23-2012, 10:43 PM
are you high?

maniroses
01-23-2012, 11:54 PM

I feel sorry for the chump who has to spend time with these goons...'Play David Guetta one more time'

Das Disco
01-24-2012, 01:20 PM
When the orgy breaks out can the dj join in?

Goatchella
01-24-2012, 01:25 PM
essential mixes.
saved u $400

BOOM

This is what were doing. You should bring your iPod if you come kick it.

I think this message board group in a condo will need someone pressing buttons and switching CDs and playing with a mouse so they can judge and criticize the Dj and prob eventually never pay. We know more about great music and we can Dj better, we're too rolled out tho.

theklein25
01-24-2012, 03:21 PM
When the orgy breaks out can the dj join in?

absolutely. There's gonna be hot dogs and sausages everywhere! Maybe a couple tacos...

KCsunny
02-01-2012, 08:38 AM
THIS is the funniest thread EVER!!!! SUPER LOL!!!!!!! hehe!