PDA

View Full Version : LAX to Coachella and/or Coachella to LAX Weekend 2

musicmakestheworldhappy
01-23-2012, 12:56 PM
So i am planning on flying in late thursday/early friday to LAX and am looking for a ride to Coachella. I am also looking for a ride the opposite way, Coachella to LAX early monday morning. As of now, I have had zero luck finding a ride :( I don't mind if i have to wait at the airport some hours for a ride/wait for my flight. I just want to get to Coachella Friday and get to LAX as early as possible monday morning (I have a chem lab final at 5:30 central time). I would of course help pay for gas and give some good company. I am just a chill college kid that loves music and is looking for a ride to and from Coachella. Either reply here or PM me...thanks!!

P.S. I am under 21 (i'm 19) and if you are bringing booze and worried about checking IDs on the way in or something then you can just simply drop me off at the gate and I can walk in. Please help me out!!

UPDATE: Flying into San Diego around 10am and Flying out around 4:30...still looking for rides

wakeupmandy
01-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Hope you find a ride. I'm flying into John Wayne

jorluivil
01-27-2012, 03:04 AM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?51598-Looking-For-Carpool-Camping-Buddies