PDA

View Full Version : Taxi Line

Callaway
01-22-2012, 11:36 PM
I remember two years ago the taxi line was great during the day but at the end of the night horrible. Does anyone know what time at the end of the night you should get to the line without waiting hours?

baily
01-23-2012, 11:33 AM
yea...miss the headline bands and you'll be fine......but then again ...what the point. There are so many people that you can meet on this board...why not carpool.

Bumblebee
01-25-2012, 04:28 PM
Shuttles should have diminished demand from 2 years ago.

lthane1
01-30-2012, 07:35 AM
I am a taxi driver and I have some suggestions. Sure you can take a bus from palm springs, but it will take you 1 1/2 -2 hrs to get to Indio. You've just traveled a long way. Find 4-5 concert goers and split the cost of the taxi. Most people want to just get there and start having fun. You can book your fare in advance @ 760-322-4444 or or online @ www.americancab.net. Ask the dispatcher for fare quotes from the airport/hotel or any location to the festival grounds and they can look it up. This way you know you are getting a fair deal and not a hassle. Save time, share the cost, and start having fun. Avoid the trains, planes, and automobiles experience. You might save a buck, but how much additional time do you add to your journey. Just some suggestions.....have a great time.

baily
01-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Taxi man got a point...if you sharing with others....it's not a bad deal.

FERNIE76021
01-31-2012, 01:25 PM
Yup get a cab in advance or personal drivers like myself. I drove people last year and they had a great time. they set up pick uo times with me and they never had to worry about getting picked up after the event. Message me and we can work something out